CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Have you tried resetting the Bluetooth module as explained here? If this does not help, please run IORegistryExplorer and select File --> Save As... then post the saved file. This will let us see whether the Bluetooth device itself is connected properly.
Reset per those instructions didn't work.

I see Bluetooth stuff in the registry, but I think I would need to go back to school for a couple of years to learn how to interpret all of it.

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
It happens no matter what is going on and seems to be random. Sometimes an hour, sometimes 2, sometimes 45 minutes after a restart. I never have my system go to sleep, only the display and I usually cut it off when I walk away from it. (my display is a 50" LG TV though)

2. Only the kexts, yes.
3. FakeSMC
4. Clover 5098
5. Have been using AptioMemoryFix.efi for months now, with no issue. Now switched back to OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and same thing.

I'm starting to think it might be related to the clover update, but maybe something else.

Motherboard
Z390 designare
CPU
I9-9900k
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce 1060 6gb
Yes, I've seen this problem myself. It tends to happen if we run Hackintool on a system that does not contain an active iGPU. Hackintool should have generated this patch:
View attachment 434781
Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Properties</key>
        <dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
                <data>
                AwCYPg==
                </data>
                <key>AAPL,slot-name</key>
                <string>Internal@0,2,0</string>
                <key>device_type</key>
                <string>VGA compatible controller</string>
                <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key>
                <data>
                AQAAAA==
                </data>
                <key>model</key>
                <string>Intel 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller</string>
            </dict>
        </dict>
    </dict>
If you know how to insert the above patch into your config.plist, please do so. Otherwise you may post your config.plist here and I'll insert this.
Here is my Config

Attachments

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
It happens no matter what is going on and seems to be random. Sometimes an hour, sometimes 2, sometimes 45 minutes after a restart. I never have my system go to sleep, only the display and I usually cut it off when I walk away from it. (my display is a 50" LG TV though)

2. Only the kexts, yes.
3. FakeSMC
4. Clover 5098
5. Have been using AptioMemoryFix.efi for months now, with no issue. Now switched back to OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and same thing.

I'm starting to think it might be related to the clover update, but maybe something else.
Please expand the CLOVER folder so we can see the contents of any and all "drivers" folders, then post a screenshot.

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
Reset per those instructions didn't work.

I see Bluetooth stuff in the registry, but I think I would need to go back to school for a couple of years to learn how to interpret all of it.
One immediate issue is that the USB SSDT does not seem to be in effect, which means your system will not connect to USB 3 devices (it may run them only at USB 2 speeds).
  • Please mount EFI partition of the macOS SSD and grab a screenshot of the EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder.
  • Which WiFi/BT card are you using? Fenvi FV-T919?
  • Also grab a screenshot of System Information --> Bluetooth (you may mask out any personal info).
Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 3.48.56 PM.png

Last edited:
Motherboard
Z390 designare
CPU
I9-9900k
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce 1060 6gb
Please try the attached file (rename to config.plist). It sets Platform ID to 0x3E980003 (headless) and disables the InjectIntel checkbox.
What do you mean by It sets Platform ID to 0x3E980003 (headless) and disables the InjectIntel checkbox. I rename it only and reboot but My boot stuck here

Attachments

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
One immediate issue is that the USB SSDT does not seem to be in effect, which means your system will not connect to USB 3 devices (it may run them only at USB 2 speeds).
  • Please mount EFI partition of the macOS SSD and grab a screenshot of the EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder.
  • Which WiFi/BT card are you using? Fenvi FV-T919?
  • Also grab a screenshot of System Information --> Bluetooth (you may mask out any personal info)
Yes, Fenvi FV-T919.

This is weird, I didn't do anything, but now Bluetooth is Off and I can't turn it On. Before it showed as On, but I could not turn off.

Actually, wait, I did do something, I did 10.14.6 update, security (large file) and Safari. I just restarted and now Bluetooth shows as being On, and I can't turn it off. And in System Info for Bluetooth where I blanked out a real MAC ID the MAC ID is now all zeros, and it changed from Broadcom to Ericsson! Screen shot of System Info after the restart also attached now.

EFI.png

This matches the Fractal R6 instructions in your guide, less the USB2 on TB file, because I figured I didn't need that.

BT.png

EFI2.png

Attachments

Last edited:

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yes, Fenvi FV-T919.

This is weird, I didn't do anything, but now Bluetooth is Off and I can't turn it On. Before it showed as On, but I could not turn off.

Actually, wait, I did do something, I did 10.14.6 update, security (large file) and Safari. I just restarted and now Bluetooth shows as being On, and I can't turn it off. And in System Info for Bluetooth where I blanked out a real MAC ID the MAC ID is now all zeros, and it changed from Broadcom to Ericsson! Screen shot of System Info after the restart also attached now.

View attachment 434795

This matches the Fractal R6 instructions in your guide, less the USB2 on TB file, because I figured I didn't need that.

View attachment 434792

View attachment 434796
This suggests that the NO-CNVW SSDT is not installed in CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder. Please check that folder or post a screenshot of its contents.