- Nov 11, 2018
- Gigabyte Designare Z390
- RX 5700 XT
- , ,
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
To answer your questions:@CaseySJ, THX for your input, as always, it is appreciated!
I had sort of resolved to do something like what you proposed already, trying each SMBIOS for myself and comparing results.
Just a few questions:
1. Should I disable IGPU when using iMac Pro?
2. I'm assuming I'll be using a headless config on the iMac19 SMBIOS correct?
3. Would you mind uploading a post-install working config.plist (sans the SMBIOS and RTVariables)? As I mentioned in my first post, only have my installer flash drive, but no access to my hacks right now, so a working config is the only thing keeping me from starting the fun Otherwise I'll try and manually edit one of my older desktop configs to at least boot the thing and install Mojave.
- In general, yes we should disable IGPU when using iMacPro 1,1.
- Yes again. Headless platform ID 0x3E980003 when using iMac19,1 with a discrete GPU.
- If you search this thread for posts by me, you'll find a fair number of user config.plist files that may be of help. I've stated previously (which means I'm not singling you out!) that I don't upload my config.plist or EFI folder because that defeats the purpose of the build guide.