- Nov 11, 2018
- Gigabyte Designare Z390
- RX 580
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
I've reported this issue in the forum before. But it has not been fixed yet. My mac freezes randomly.
After a while, the screen returns to the login screen and all applications are terminated. Or freeze all the time until I kill ...
Only the mouse pointer works. I can only turn off the system from the power button.
This behavior happens a lot when I use FCPX. However, it freezes sooner or later when using mac.
This problem persists when I enable IGPU in BIOS or set Vega 64 as primary in BIOS.
Is it related to PlatformID?
I will upload config.plist.
Please help someone. I thank you for reading this.
- Do you need to enable IGPU with SMBIOS iMacPro1,1?
- Also delete SSDT-Z390-VEGA64.aml from CLOVER/ACPI/patched. This is no longer needed or recommended.
- Then clean up the CLOVER/kexts/Otherfolder. Here's what it looks like right now:
- Keep the files in the red boxes only.
- Check whether the files in blue boxes are already in /Library/Extensions.
- If they are not in /Library/Extensions, copy them there and run Kext Utility to rebuild the kernel cache.
- Then delete them from CLOVER/kexts/Other.
- All files that are not in red or blue boxes will already be present in /Library/Extensions. So delete them from CLOVER/kexts/Other.
- Then change Inject Kexts to Detect as shown:
UPDATE: It seems you might be using the KGP version of FakeSMC and its plugins. Those kexts are no longer supported on this system. Please replace these files: