- Nov 11, 2018
- Gigabyte Designare Z390
- RX 580
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
I believe the requirements are as follows (based on various user reports from earlier in this thread):Casey,
Could you please provide a list of changes necessary to switch from ...free-2000 (per guide) to AptioMemoryFix?
My system does not use BT/WiFi.
I am currently using SMBIOS iMac 19,1 headless
Do I need to switch to VirtualSMC?
- No WiFi/BT card, although AptioMemoryFix seems to work for some people with WiFi/BT card plugged in.
- VirtualSMC instead of FakeSMC.
- slide=0 should be removed from Clover Configurator --> Boot Arguments, but try with and without.
- iGFX enabled or disabled -- does not seem to matter.
- SMBIOS iMacPro1,1 (with IGFX disabled) or iMac19,1 (with IGFX enabled). Macmini8,1 should also be okay.