Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
Many thanks @CaseySJ ==" they are quite messy right now. Since I redo it many times, and gather all the resource that I could.
Please try the attached EFI folder. (Backup your existing EFI folder.)

Although I cleaned up a number of things, the most important change is the switch from iMac19,2 to iMac19,1. We cannot use iMac19,2 with the standard USBInjectAll because it does not support that ID. The build guide says iMac19,1 so I'm not sure why you chose iMac19,2!!

Because this will allow USB ports to work correctly, your Bluetooth problems should also be fixed. So please check USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, Shutdown, Reboot, etc. and let me know which problem(s) remain.

Attachments

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
z390 designaze
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
Vega 56
Please try the attached EFI folder. (Backup your existing EFI folder.)

Although I cleaned up a number of things, the most important change is the switch from iMac19,2 to iMac19,1. We cannot use iMac19,2 with the standard USBInjectAll because it does not support that ID. The build guide says iMac19,1 so I'm not sure why you chose iMac19,2!!

Because this will allow USB ports to work correctly, your Bluetooth problems should also be fixed. So please check USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, Shutdown, Reboot, etc. and let me know which problem(s) remain.
Many thanks @CaseySJ I tried options just to test if it does help or not.
My assumption is since I am using i7-8700, 19.2 would be more matching.

I will test, and update. Again, thank you Casey.

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
On this board, what PCI slot is considered Slot 4? The top or bottom PCI X1.

Seems 1=top x16, 2=middle x16, 3=bottom x16.

I vertically mounted my GPU and moved my wifi card from the bottom to the top x1 slot now that it's not blocked by the GPU.
I believe it's the top x1.

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
I updated to 10.14.6 then after I shut down, the macos drive wasn't visible. I tried creating a bootable usb stick, followed all the steps using the usbinjectall with .aml method, but my usb stick doesn't appear on the boot manager either.
Do you kno what the issue could be?
This is most likely a CMOS issue. Try the following:
  • Shutdown and remove power cable for 10 seconds. Reboot.
    • Do your disk volumes appear correctly?
  • If not, try the full CMOS Reset procedure by shorting 2 pins on the motherboard with a flathead screwdriver as explained in the Designare User Manual.
    • The User Manual says power cable must be disconnected for CMOS Reset, but I believe that's a mistake. Shutdown the system, but leave power cable connected.

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have a very similar spec machine as the main build with the exception of only Intel HD 630 onboard, so no dedicated GPU and an i9 9900k rather than the i7.

I've followed the guide including the HDMI and audio guide and frame buffer info but am really struggling to get the IGPU working correctly.

Can you help please?
Please post your config.plist. You may remove serial numbers from SMBIOS section.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580 & WX7100
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
This is most likely a CMOS issue. Try the following:
  • Shutdown and remove power cable for 10 seconds. Reboot.
    • Do your disk volumes appear correctly?
  • If not, try the full CMOS Reset procedure by shorting 2 pins on the motherboard with a flathead screwdriver as explained in the Designare User Manual.
    • The User Manual says power cable must be disconnected for CMOS Reset, but I believe that's a mistake. Shutdown the system, but leave power cable connected.
Tried both. Still not appearing. Tried usb 2 and usb 3. Multiple slots. Mojave 10.14.6.

The weird thing is they show in the BIOS menu now, where my other hard drive didn't show before.

Attached the EFI folder.
Appreciate your help once again

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte z390 Designare
CPU
i9 9900k
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
That's an error -- I'll correct it shortly. When iGPU is disabled, we do not need framebuffer-patch-enable. Also please Note that all 3 of those tips are outdated. They do not apply to 10.14.5 and later.
OK. I thought so. Does it even make sense to still use Whatevergreen.kext in iMacPro1,1 scenario? I can boot fine without it. I get pink glitchy lines during the boot again, but I don't see any other drawbacks.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580 & WX7100
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Tried both. Still not appearing. Tried usb 2 and usb 3. Multiple slots. Mojave 10.14.6.

The weird thing is they show in the BIOS menu now, where my other hard drive didn't show before.

Attached the EFI folder.
Appreciate your help once again
@CaseySJ Ignore my last message. I disabled boot from all other drives, and it worked. Seemed to be the clover loader on the other drive not compatible with the installer or something

Thanks for your help! You make an amazing big brother! ;)

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
OK. I thought so. Does it even make sense to still use Whatevergreen.kext in iMacPro1,1 scenario? I can boot fine without it. I get pink glitchy lines during the boot again, but I don't see any other drawbacks.
With all the improvements Apple has made to AMD graphics drivers in recent macOS updates, I think it may be okay to skip WhateverGreen and determine whether there are any long term problems. For the time being I'm hesitant to prescribe this as a general guideline, however.