- May 20, 2016
Guide: How to Fix iMessage Version 2.1 OSX & AppleID Configuration Initial Public Release: 25th February 2015 Re-Formatted: May 2017 More Info iMessage Status: GREEN (iMessage is working with self-generated MLB & ROM Values as per-guide) Check Apple's On-Line Services Status Welcome ... To...www.tonymacx86.comActually this is less of a guide and more of an explanation of the procedures that I use in my own builds in order to enable access to the App Store, iMessage and FaceTime. Do not be offended by the term 'iDiot', it is not intended as an insult but more my attempt at a humorous play on words...www.tonymacx86.com
Regenerate Serial Number and SMUUID by pressing several times "Generate New". (even 10 times).
hmmm... thought i already did..! second try!Can you please compress and upload your CLOVER folder from the EFI partition of your Mojave SSD? You can do this as follows:
- Login to Mojave.
- Run Clover Configurator.
- Select "Mount EFI" on the left side panel.
- Then on the bottom right of the Clover Configurator window, select "Mount Partition" -- but make sure it's for your Mojave SSD.
- In Finder, open the newly mounted EFI disk icon.
- Inside you will find a folder also called EFI.
- Inside that you will find the CLOVER folder.
- Compress and upload that CLOVER folder.
2.9 MB Views: 5