- Apr 1, 2019
- Gigabyte Z390 Designare
- RX 580
- , ,
- Mobile Phone
thanks casey for config.plist ... after moving and using it i cant boot with hdmi cable connected to 580 but i can boot into mojave with onboard hdmi portPlease try the attached config.plist. You'll need to boot from USB install disk, then proceed as follows:
This version of config.plist has these changes:
- Mount EFI partition of Mojave SSD and copy attached config.plist into CLOVER folder.
- Connect your display monitor to RX580 GPU, remove USB disk, and reboot directly from Mojave SSD. Does it work
- If it fails, connect display monitor to HDMI port on motherboard and reboot directly from Mojave SSD. Does it work?
Please ensure that all third-party kexts have also been copied into /Library/Extensions, and Kext Utility has been run to rebuild kernel caches.
- Inject Intel unchecked.
- Inject ATI check on.
- WhateverGreen enabled from Devices --> Properties with platform ID 0x3E9B0007. On-board video ports are enabled.
- "Trust" flag checked on in SMBIOS.