- Mar 5, 2019
- Designare Z390
- RX580 Pulse
Good question. Some comments:
View attachment 399403
- If you're not facing any Sleep/Wake problems with the existing USB SSDT for Fractal Design, then it's best to stay with the current configuration.
- HS11 and HS12 are mapped to the two USB 2.0 front panel ports (labeled F2 and F3) on the Fractal Design Define R6. As such, the connector types are set to 0x00, thereby supporting removable / hot-pluggable USB devices.
- However, if you are using HS11 and HS12 for Bluetooth, CPU cooler, or other USB device that will not be removed during operation, then it may be better to change connector type from 0x00 to 0xFF.
- It's easy to make the change.
- Download and run MaciASL.
- Replace 0x00 with 0xFF as shown.
Turns out sleep/wake isn't working correctly on my system after all :\. I've been testing putting it to sleep from the apple menu. System tries to turn off but then turns back on again right away.
I switched to @ripe_md's updated fractal SSDT and also did the "Fixing Auto Sleep" portion in the guide and it didn't work. Also unplugged my external sound card just in case that was causing the issue, and still didn't work.
Any insight on troubleshooting this is much appreciated. If this is intended behaviour, then my mistake!