- Nov 11, 2018
- Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
- RX 580
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Where do you see F_USB as being internal? Version 5 of the USB SSDT sets HS11 and HS12 to Connector type Zero, which is equivalent to 0x00. This means USB 2.0 (removable devices).On my machine the F_USB was recognized as internal without this change.
Some ACPI grammar definitions:So what does it mean then if there‘s „Zero“ set instead of „0x00“ or „0xFF“? Does it mean unspecified?
- Keyword One is defined as 0x01 ("One" and "0x01" are equivalent)
- Keyword Zero is defined as 0x00 ("Zero" and "0x00" are equivalent)
- Keyword Ones is defined as 0xFF
- Boolean True is defined as Ones
- Boolean False is defined as Zero