- Nov 7, 2013
- Gigabyte Z390 Designare
- RX 5700 XT
- Are you using Broadcom Bluetooth or Intel Bluetooth?
- The USBPorts kext already disables HS12, where supposedly the Fenvi Broadcom Bluetooth was connected.
- If you are using Intel Bluetooth, have you physically removed the Fenvi PCIe card?
- The USBPorts kext already enables HS14, where Intel Bluetooth is connected.
- If you're trying to use Intel Bluetooth and the Fenvi card is physically removed, then your USBPorts kext is already set up correctly.
I am now using the Intel WiFi/Bluetooth (Kexts that were in your build). I have physically removed the Fenvi PCIe card that has both WiFi and Bluetooth. When I am using the 'USBInjectAll-071' and 'USBInjectAll-076' files, both the Intel WiFi Bluetooth work. When I switch over to my USBPorts.kext though, the WiFi works, but the Bluetooth does not.
USBPorts.Kext enabled (No Bluetooth)
UsbInjectAll kexts enabled (Bluetooth Works)