- Mar 15, 2019
- Z390 DESIGNARE
- I9 9900K
Friend, I am going to collapse. I replaced your config.plist. Device-id has not changed.The device-id is wrong. For headless configuration on 9th gen CPU, device-id should be 923E0000 (913E0000 can also work). Please try the config.plist on post #2541. I already made the changes for you.
Make sure that you are booting from the correct EFI partition and that EFI partition has the updated config.plist.
I changed it to 913E0000 and it is also invalid, it is always fixed at 983E0000.
I am also afraid that I have not updated to your config.plist. Or start another EFI. So I specially modified the clover self-starting time. Change the countdown from 5s to 3s.
As you can see, I didn't make a mistake or start another EFI. The device-id is always the same.