Graphics
RX480
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I redid my USB mapping and switched to the USBPorts.kext method. Now I see this, but I have high current charging available? Weird. Anyway, let's see if this fixes it.View attachment 469546
Haven't had any high current problems since. 14 days and counting... Works every time I charge my iPhone.

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello ,
When I activate the Sidecar system with the iPad this appears to me as in the picture attachment everything is working from Bluetooth and the iCloud account but a black screen appears.
Please, I want a solution to this problem and thank you very much.

My PC iMac 19.1, OpenCore 0.5.8, Catalina
Please check if you have shikigva=80 in Boot Arguments. If that alone does not help, then try the procedure in this post. It should help with Sidecar as well.

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299-A
CPU
i9-7960X
Graphics
AsRock Challenger RX 5700
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@CaseySJ Alright! Since I couldn't really help it, I was too curious and flashed my GC-Titan Ridge. Although I already had all I wanted in terms of working hotplug, etc., Thunderbolt bus was tempting. And what a success, with GC-TITAN-RIDGE_rev50_Elias64Fr.bin, added your provided SSDT-TBOLT3-RP05-PORT7-GC-TITAN-RIDGE.aml and just tweaked the Paths to my values. Hotplug still works like a dream. Thunderbolt bus page takes 2 seconds to load but who cares.
It even shows what devices side chains what. This is amazing!

@CaseySJ @Elias64Fr
It's a bless to have you guys in this community. I just want to run out and buy equipment to start a new build... :clap:

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370
CPU
i9-9980
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
@CaseySJ Alright! Since I couldn't really help it, I was too curious and flashed my GC-Titan Ridge. Although I already had all I wanted in terms of working hotplug, etc., Thunderbolt bus was tempting. And what a success, with GC-TITAN-RIDGE_rev50_Elias64Fr.bin, added your provided SSDT-TBOLT3-RP05-PORT7-GC-TITAN-RIDGE.aml and just tweaked the Paths to my values. Hotplug still works like a dream. Thunderbolt bus page takes 2 seconds to load but who cares.
It even shows what devices side chains what. This is amazing!

@CaseySJ @Elias64Fr
It's a bless to have you guys in this community. I just want to run out and buy equipment to start a new build... :clap:
Hey, guys, where can I get this GC-TITAN-RIDGE_rev50_Elias64Fr.bin? I looked at the repository page and didn't see it. Did I miss it?

Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 Sage/10G
CPU
Intel i9 9960X
Graphics
AMD RX 580
Hey, guys, where can I get this GC-TITAN-RIDGE_rev50_Elias64Fr.bin? I looked at the repository page and didn't see it. Did I miss it?

Use the first one, I'll be attempting this with a second Titan Ridge whenever I get it next week :lol:

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370
CPU
i9-9980
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro

Use the first one, I'll be attempting this with a second Titan Ridge whenever I get it next week :lol:

"...Missed it by that much......"

(I was so close, all the way up to message 2145.....extra points for anyone who know where that phrase comes from....)

In all seriousness, is anyone using the 14B version? I'd be very interested in seeing how the 14B version does....and thanks, btw.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
HD 630HD + Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
No need to alter the DROM for GC-Titan Ridge.
So I was able to flash the patched NVM 50 from the Vision D board to my GC-Titan Ridge.
Here's what I have found so far:
Similar to the Designare NVM 33 version, I experienced what I'm calling a Thunderbolt freeze, where the Titan Ridge card is recognized, but none of the devices work. One difference with this firmware is that it's very consistently freezing. Basically it's being triggered by using port-1 on the AIC. When devices are plugged into port-2, it worked, consistently- cold boots, and warm boots. One characteristic I experience consistently, again, similar to the NVM 33 firmware experience, is when the Thunderbolt freeze is underway when I tell macOS to shutdown, the computer will restart.