- Feb 11, 2020
- Gigabyte Z390 Designare
- RX 5700 XT
Yes thats right.
The Usb install correctly Displays.
However The Boot Recovery and the Boot Mac OS dont;
- Boot Recovery from Recovery
- Boot Mac Os from Mac Os
- Boot Windows from (nothing after that but that booting works)
- Boot FileVault Prebooter from Preboot
- Boot Microsoft EFI boot from EFI (this one is working)
The SSD is Called Catalina.
Previously if i can remember it showed;
- Boot Mac OS from Mac OS Catalina EFI (something like this-
- Boot Recovery from Os Catalina.
Any Idea how can I can fix It ?
I tried to Erase and Boot again on the MSR EFI USB Key EFI/BOOT/Bootx64.efi
But can't boot on, I don't know why, it just relog on the F12 screen without Displaying anything.
I double Checked, and formatted the Mother Folder of the USB (PNY in my case) with Mac OS journalised/ GUID.
I tried to plug it from various USB ports.
I will try with another USB Key. (I don't want to use the oneI used to log into The Boot64.efi in the past (because only got 3 USB Keys : 1 with Windows Installer, 2nd with MacOSinstaller, the last PNY one for MSR02).