- Jan 1, 2020
- Gigabyte Z390 Designare
- RX 5700 XT
- Mobile Phone
- I dumped the original DSDT and changed only RP05._INI to RP05.XINI. Also changed _E17 to XE17.
- Copied TbtOnPch-Designare-Draft03 to the CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder.
- Copied ACPIDebug.kext to /Library/Extensions.
- Shutdown the system. Disconnected all Thunderbolt devices. Flipped power switch to OFF for 10 seconds.
- This is a cold start.
- Restarted the system with no Thunderbolt devices.
- The modified DSDT and all SSDTs loaded with no problem. 16 ACPI tables successfully loaded.
- ACPIDebug log looks like this:
View attachment 445744
- RP05 looks like this:
View attachment 445745
I have similar log data :
But I don't see all data on ur log with CIOR,
Added: and reboot one time
Seem to be a great step for Titan ridge full view !