Graphics
Nvidia GTX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I bought a used 780ti card off a guy on Craigslist and swapped it out with the original card in my Hackintosh build-- GTX 560ti.

Originally was confronted by black screen after apple logo on boot. Restarted the machine using restart button and adjusted clover to set nv_disable=1. Boot from there and I had no graphics acceleration, etc. Was able to download the newest Nvidia drivers for Sierra. As of this writing the download was named "WebDriver-378.05.05.25f01.pkg" Installed this driver and restarted computer. In Clover, I selected only "Use Nvidia web drivers" and removed the checkmark for inject. This time, the OS booted properly and I was able to configure resolution for my 4k display and see accelerated graphics within the screensaver preferences panel, etc.

BTW- Due to input limitations on my display, I am only able to connect via HDMI and am only getting 30hz refresh at any significant resolutions with this single 780ti. Oh, well.

d5jZZNmedH.png

nice work so far, any updates on how it works now, plus did you manage to make it work with High Sierra? If yes what's the solution for it please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back