Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] GB Z490M / 10.5.7 / i7 10700K / 5700XT / OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, @nazrm. My biggest annoyance at present is I cannot wakeup my machine from sleep with my BCM943602CDP combo card via Keyboard/Mouse. I have to use the Power button on my case to do so.

Questions:

1. Thoughts on the above?
  2. Our motherboard supports USB 3.2 - USBMapper doesn't seem to support the higher bandwidth (10 gbps) only USB 3.0 (5 gbps); can this be achieved?

1. Hm. And USB is mapped propertly? Have you looked at bios sleep states? That's the only thing I can think of, in combination with MacOS sleep settings
2. I've wondered the same thing, but haven't found any info about it!

NAZRM - Thank you. I used this on an Asus Z490m-plus and it worked. I am trying to figure out open core to tweak it, but am a dolt with open core.

Nothing else worked to get mine to boot. The first time it booted, I was stunned that it worked. Thanks

That is great! Glad my folder helped.

1. Hm. And USB is mapped propertly? Have you looked at bios sleep states? That's the only thing I can think of, in combination with MacOS sleep settings
2. I've wondered the same thing, but haven't found any info about it!

That is great! Glad my folder helped.
IMG_0889.jpeg

Hello and thank you very much for your work,
I'm making my machine, and I wanted to use your work, but my motherboard is a little bit different, it's the Z490M not gaming X, and I think that's why I can't use your work completely. My first hackintosh I did with clover, now with open core, one thing I don't know how to do is SDDT...
Do I absolutely have to generate them from Window on my end computer?
Do I first have to install Window on my PC and then generate the SDDT, then install Catalina ?
My configuration is :
MB: Z490M Gygabite (Z490- LGA 1200- MATX) (i would like a compct hardware desktop)
CPU: I7 10700K
RAM: 2 x 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3000 Mhz DDR4
SSD: WD NVMe 1to SN750
GPU MSI Radeon 5700X AOC

Thank you if you can enlighten me, I am French and sometimes I don't have to understand the nuances in English very well.
Sincerely yours

Hello and thank you very much for your work,
I'm making my machine, and I wanted to use your work, but my motherboard is a little bit different, it's the Z490M not gaming X, and I think that's why I can't use your work completely. My first hackintosh I did with clover, now with open core, one thing I don't know how to do is SDDT...
Do I absolutely have to generate them from Window on my end computer?
Do I first have to install Window on my PC and then generate the SDDT, then install Catalina ?
My configuration is :
MB: Z490M Gygabite (Z490- LGA 1200- MATX) (i would like a compct hardware desktop)
CPU: I7 10700K
RAM: 2 x 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3000 Mhz DDR4
SSD: WD NVMe 1to SN750
GPU MSI Radeon 5700X AOC

Thank you if you can enlighten me, I am French and sometimes I don't have to understand the nuances in English very well.
Sincerely yours

Based on your specs I believe you can use my EFI directly, minus USB-mapping. Just follow this general guide on Dortania: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/

.. and use my EFI with the USB changes removed. You may also need to get the NVMeFix.kext, but it's probably not required

Hi !!! Just discovered your topic about this config. I order exactly the same motherboard. Would use it with the whole new i9 10850k and a Sapphire Pulse RX580. Can I use your EFI / SSDT directly ? Or some changes to do ?
Thanks a lot :)

Adrieno-
If it is the same board, it should be plug and pray.

Just make sure to set your bios correctly.

Hi !!! Just discovered your topic about this config. I order exactly the same motherboard. Would use it with the whole new i9 10850k and a Sapphire Pulse RX580. Can I use your EFI / SSDT directly ? Or some changes to do ?
Thanks a lot :)

Afaik you can, yes :ugeek:

Have a question : do you know if there any issues with Fenvi T919 with this MB or OC ? Use this great PCI card on my actual hackintosh config (with clover) and all is working perfectly : iMessage / Unlock with AppleWatch / Airdrop / etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back