- Oct 1, 2010
- Gigabyte Z490M Gaming X
- 6800 XT
- Mobile Phone
Have a question : do you know if there any issues with Fenvi T919 with this MB or OC ? Use this great PCI card on my actual hackintosh config (with clover) and all is working perfectly : iMessage / Unlock with AppleWatch / Airdrop / etc.
NAZRM - Thank you. I used this on an Asus Z490m-plus and it worked. I am trying to figure out open core to tweak it, but am a dolt with open core.
Nothing else worked to get mine to boot. The first time it booted, I was stunned that it worked. Thanks
It is still working great. I have no complaints. I run my G Skill 3200 ram 16gbx4 at 2666. When I ran it at 3200, It froze twice in one month. My systems is on 24/7. At 2666, it didn't freeze at all.Is everything working for you? I went with the Gigabyte board because I've had more success with Gigabyte, but I think your Asus board is a little better. Thx.
Hier guys ! I finally took some time this Weekend to mount my new config. Thank U @nazrm for your advices and tips. I finally don't use your EFI & have prefered to used the Dortania Tuto, to understand what I'm doing (Old Clover config but 1st with OC)!
Before to start would just to say I'm totally fan of OpenCore! All is so much clean and understanding than Clover. The official Dortania's OpenCore Install Guide is so clear. All is explained and detailed perfectly.
After only few hours all is working like a charm :
One great thing with this MB is you have a max of 15 USB ports. So easy to make the USB Map.
- Graphic Card : OK
- Sound Chip (Rear & Front Panel Out/Mic) : OK
- Ethernet (Intel i219) : OK
- Fenvi T919 WiFi & BT : OK but... see below.
- Sleep : OK
- NVMe : OK
- HandOff / Continuity / AirDrop : OK
- NVRam : OK
Only have few issue I need to check and report later :
But as you can see... only some 2/3 issues !
- 1st :
Some small scratches with sound chip(only the first hours I used the computer) no more issues since...
- 2nd : Ok with WIFI Fenvi T919 but BT seems not working ! I use for moment a small BT 4.0 dongle. Don't know if it's a kext missing / or maybe a Front USB port issue on the MB (I've test both). A strange thing is the 2 Front USB ports aren't recognized with Hackintool !
- 3rd : Unlock with Apple Watch doesn't work. Don't know if it's because the Fenvi BT issue or because I'm using the WatchOS 7 Beta ^^
- 4rd :
Ethernet was slow with your IntelMausi kext in EFI (2.5.1d1)/ No more issue with IntelMausi updated 1.0.3
- 5nd : Would like to update the SMBIOS to 20,1 or
20,2 (20,2 is only for one precise processor model)but seems not working.
I'm very happy with this Hackintosh. Was waiting the new iMac 2020... but soldered SSD and RAM ! NOOOO !
For those of U interesting, my config is :
Thank's a lot for your help and good luck for those of you starting mounting their Hackintosh
- BitFenix Phenom M (Mid Tower)
- All new Gigabyte P750GM Modular 80 Gold Plus
- Gigabyte Z490M Gaming X (mATX)
- Intel i9 10th Gen 10850k
- BeQuiet Dark Rock 4
- 64 Go (16x4) DDR4 Crucial Ballistix 3200Mhz
- Radeon RX 580 Sapphire Pulse XT 8Go
- WIFI & BT with a FENVI T919 Card
- SSD NVMe M.2 PNY CS3030 1To
- 2 x SSD Samsung Evo 870
- Samsung Monitor 4K 21/9 34"
(And please excuse me for my mistakes, I'm French and hate using Google Translator ahah)