Contribute
Register

[Success] GA-Z87M-D3H - i5 4670K - GTX 760 (Mavericks + Windows 7 Dualboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed it! had to install the new chimera 3 files to the bnoot partitions of my RAID array and now its working :D yay :headbang:

how did you get the audio working again after the update to 10.9.3 ?

I have 2 ssd raid and the same mobo. Audio was working perfectly in 10.9.2 ... I installed the new multibeast and the ALC892 driver but nothing.. there is no audio device showing up in device manager. It just says Audio ID: 0 :cry:

View attachment 95574

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed it! had to install the new chimera 3 files to the bnoot partitions of my RAID array and now its working :D yay :headbang:

how did you get the audio working again after the update to 10.9.3 ?

I have 2 ssd raid and the same mobo. Audio was working perfectly in 10.9.2 ... I installed the new multibeast and the ALC892 driver but nothing.. there is no audio device showing up in device manager. It just says Audio ID: 0 :cry:

View attachment 95574

Hi, I am going to buy the same graphics card you have. Do I just plug in and everything will work or do I need to do something extra?

My motherboard is a GA-H87M-D3H.

Thanks.

No, I don't install an Extra to get the card work. The graphics card works OOB for my configuration.
But you will may have problems with power management. For this I installed the alternate graphics drivers. Alternatively you can patch OpenCL and your system takes less power. :thumbup:
Much fun with your Hackintosh!

Thanks for your tips and advice. I am having lots of fun with this build.

Cheers!

hey Urizen,
I had no Problems with the Motherboard so far. I read only about people who don't configure Dual Channel with this board what cause freezing. Dual Channel is always recommendable!
If you want SLI support for your graphics or a even better board then take the GA-Z87MX-D3H.

I Markus

Can you give me a hand? I´m installing a similar system to yours. A GA-Z87M-D3H with a i7 4770K and a GTX770.

All went smooth during the install But i didn't menage to get the USB3.0 working, the sleep and restore failed and on top of that, the next day i turn on the machine and the network is not working anymore..

do you have any advice?

Appreciated.

Yujin.

hey Yujin,
which BIOS-Version you're using? Set the BIOS to Optimized Defaults and configure it the right (AHCI mode, X.M.P. Memory Profile to Profile1, disable VT-d etc.). And which USB 3.0 devices you're using? USB 3.0 Mass-Storage Devices worked fine for me.
The
only Problem I have with Sleep is, that I lose Audio after waking-up the machine.
If you don't resolve the Problems, try a re-installation with the right MultiBeast-Configuration, that I posted above.
Good luck!
:thumbup:

Can you help me? I have exactly The same Rig: i5 4670K, Gigabyte GTX 760, Gigabyte Z87M-D3H.
I Used your MB-Config but After rebooting my GTX does not give out a signal. My internal does, but you can't use it because it Has some serious bugs and you can't see anything. Please help :(

hey Urizen,
I read only about people who don't configure Dual Channel with this board what cause freezing. Dual Channel is always recommendable!

Hello there, another question : how DO you configure dual channel ? Because I have had some freezing on this board as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back