Contribute
Register

[Success] GA-Z87M-D3H - i5 4670K - GTX 760 (Mavericks + Windows 7 Dualboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Titusx99x:
Make sure, that you use the video output from your GPU and enable the internal GPU in the BIOS. Did you use the latest version of MultiBeast? I updated my configuration for MultiBeast. Which version of OS X do you use? Maybe it causes on the BIOS configuration, because my MultiBeast configuration worked for my last fresh install of OS X. Soon I will upload some screenshots of my BIOS.

@Lexstok:
How much RAM and how many DDR3 slots do you use? I use two of 4GB DDR3 RAM in my build. That means dual channel. I do not recommend just one slot in a build. I installed my RAM into the slots DDR3_1 and DDR3_2, which is recommended by Gigabyte.

I hope that I could help. :thumbup:

Regards, Markus :D

The screenshots of my BIOS can be found here in my Dropbox temporally. It seems, that I still have deactivated my internal GPU. Maybe because of some bugs with the Apple Maps App. Soon I will post the more important screenshots in the top of this thread. Be sure that you configure your BIOS as possible to match with my configuration.
What do you mean with "serious bugs"? Please describe it better.

Good luck!;)

Please help, I have the same motherboard but I'm using i7 4790k and gtx 970, Is there anything to change in the bios as I have seen some people changed like 1 or 2 stuff in there bios, thanks...

Thank you for your reply Markus :) Actually I solved the problem by Disabling my internal GFX in the BIOS and then I just made sure that it would keep Graphics Enabler=No. I really thank you for giving us your MB-Configure otherwise I would still struggle to find the right drivers :crazy: I hope that my way of solving the problem works for others as well.

Thanks and good luck to all the others trying to use this build

Rgds Titusx99x

Oh and with serious bugs I meant something like this (at least it looked kind of like this) :
82807d1391890788-second-hackintosh-problems-ga-h77n-wifi-graphics-glitches-except-safe-mode-img_4096.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help, I have the same motherboard but I'm using i7 4790k and gtx 970, Is there anything to change in the bios as I have seen some people changed like 1 or 2 stuff in there bios, thanks...

What do you mean with 'change the BIOS'? BIOS Mods? Actually I use no BIOS Mod, but some people made Mods for this or other Gigabyte boards, what allow to boot OS X natively without a separate bootloader like Chameleon or Clover.

@Titusx99x: Thats lucky to hear. The video output from your photo looks horrible. :p

Regards, m4rkus95
:thumbup:

I'm doing almost the same build as OP but with 10.10.3

I got everything working except Sound. I can see the card in System profiler, but in the Sound preferences nothing appears there...

Anyone knows a solution?

TIA

Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 1.59.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 2.01.02 AM.png

I know, this case has an bad airflow and thus not good for gaming. With the Comrade case we have only the rear fan to take the air out of the case. My temperatures are very high at gaming, too. My temperatures at GTA IV: The CPU up to 75°C, the GPU up to 80°C.
I'm looking forward to buy a more efficient case with more fan options and thus better airflow. This case is horrible for gamers.

Regards, m4rkus95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back