Contribute
Register

Success Ga-z77x-ud5h with GTX 670, but no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: I am a dumb, dumb boy.

Attachment where? I'm sorry, the new format of the site is throwing me and I'm a noob anyways. :(

Just install multibeast with the following setting:
Check repair permission
Check Non_DSDT HDAEnabler in Kexts &Enablers > Audio > Realtek ALC8xx
I did not have a custom DSDT, so that's how you do in order to fix the audio. If know, let me know

By the way, does anyone know how to change the title name?

Thanks very much dkshaq. Care to share some benchmark scores/screenshots? I can do the same in a few minutes.

Also what system definition are you using. Mine defaulted to Mac Pro Early 2008 - MacPro 3,1 - Does this impede performance at all. Should I change this?

Also what system definition are you using. Mine defaulted to Mac Pro Early 2008 - MacPro 3,1 - Does this impede performance at all. Should I change this?

Default is Mac Pro Early 2008

I am not sure about performance, I assume NO. You can try to change it and see if you get better benchmark. Let me know if you find it perform better after the change

Tried the same MultiBeast settings you had to no avail. I am seeing the Hi-Def Audio device detailed in system profiler, but system preferences still shows no devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back