Graphics
On-Board HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3, Core i-5 2500K, 16G Kingston memory, TL-WDN4800 wifi card, Belkin Bluetooth dongle, on-board HD 3000 graphics.

I upgraded successfully, using UniBeast 1.5.2 and then the DSDT in the database for my Bios (MB rev 1.0, Bios V= F9). A few bugs though:
- Bios resets from invalid values every once in a while. Haven't found the cause yet.
- AIRPLAY does not =fully= work. When I try to enable Display Mirroring, CoreAudio crashes for some unknown (to me) reason. The console is not helping much. Airplay works from iTunes and when choosing Sound Output in preferences.

Everything else seems to work fine, although my install is pretty basic. The TL-WDN4800 is a wifi card card I found when looking for a natively recognized wifi card. I put it in, and ML just saw it. No driver. Same with my old Belkin Bluetooth dongle.
WORKING FINE:
- Internal Graphics (HD 3000)
- Internal Sound (all ports, including from Headphones plug-in detection and SPDIF (this one with a back coax add-in))
- Internal Network card
- DVI port to screen (haven't tried HDMI)
- Airdrop to other Mac computers using wifi

I use VMWare Fusion for Windows sessions when needed and this works too.

Thanks! very imformative, im gonna try and update my hackitosh in a few days. it helps a lot to read threads like this to anticipate the problems i might get. im kinda nervious about it cause im a total noob. What kind of software do you guys use to back up your hard drive in case i screw everything up?

GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
i7-2600k
HD3000
OS X 10.7.4

has anyone tryed it the my MOBO?

What backup?

I used Time Machine. I just made sure that I could restore files before taking the plunge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back