Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] GA-Z370N-WIFI + i7 8700K + Vega 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm trying to make my hackintosh with the same Motherboard, but with a Nvidia GTX 1060. And I have 3 problems:

1 - Audio is not working for me. I did all of this post, and I have 2 devices called (built int), but they didn't reproduce any sound.
2 - WiFi, have you change your WiFi card? I'm using on the box WiFi card of this motherboard, and, with the kexts of this post, I can't do it work.
3 - I have installed recommended Nvidia Web drivers but I'm sure that something is wrong because videos are stopping when I am playing it, and, when you open windows, they open slow.

Please, can you help me?

Thanks in advance for share all your build.

1. I installed ALC 1220 kext after installation of the system and it's works for me. Use MultiBeast.

2. This built in WiFi card not working with macOS. Full working with this one https://aliexpress.com/item/Brand-new-BCM94352Z-Fru-04X6020-AC-BT4-0-867Mbps-For-lenovo-B40-B50-E40-Y50-YAGA/32788352973.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.craZyT 20 bucks and works perfect

3. No answer, sorry. I'm using Intel GPU

Thank you so much. I will try again, and I already bought the new WiFi card!!! :)

Yes, there are issues with the fan speed, but these are related to Mac OS and not the GPU. I also changed the fan from my liquid cooled edition and it is completely tolerable. I also wanted a silent pc and hoping for a fast fix from Apple

Man, hi there! Got the same MB, followed all steps, and still got a problem with constant 100% speed CPU fan. What can I do?

Thanks for your share. Can your share the profiles of your BIOS ?

running VDADecoderChecker at boot states Hardware acceleration is fully supported. after sleep nothing same goes with 4k video.
http://downloads.4ksamples.com/downloads/4K-Chimei-inn-60mbps (4ksamples) .mp4

i added these and now Hardware acceleration is fully supported after sleep according to VDADecoderChecker
my videos work and the pc does not hang on shutdown due to vlc,itunes hanging

Add DSDT Patches:

1. Open config.plist with Clover Configurator
  2. Select Acpi
  3. Verify you have the following under DSDT -> Patches in this exact order.
  4. HECI -> IMEI Patch
    1. Comment: change HECI to IMEI
    2. Find* [Hex]: 48454349
    3. Replace [Hex]: 494d4549
  5. GFX0 -> IGPU Patch
    1. Comment: change GFX0 to IGPU
    2. Find* [Hex]: 47465830
    3. Replace* [Hex] : 49475055
  6. PEGP -> GFX0 Patch
    1. Comment: change PEGP to GFX0
    2. Find* [Hex]: 50454750
    3. Replace [Hex]: 47465830
  7. Save config.plist
Can you check if Hardware Acceleration is recognized under MacX Video Converter Pro?

Thx

Attachments

• macx-video-converter-pro.dmg
    35.7 MB · Views: 286
Thank you very much for the SSDT-UIAC.aml file. It will come handy for my next build, using this same motherboard.

Hello there, can you guys report what the frequency speed of your 8700K? Simply using Intel Power Gadget, IPG,
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-power-gadget-20

I would assume the board doesn't have OC, mostly Turbo boost?

Thanks in advance, :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My i8700K frequency parameter sometimes is stucked to the top of graph (4.7 GHz). At the same time CPU utilization is normal or low.
Is it OK?

After struggling to get an Nvidia board working on my main machine properly, I built a box around this mobo and have it up and running pretty well. This is a weekend project so I am just starting to work through some of the loose ends, and the first I was wondering about was 1440p resolution with Intel video, has anyone successfully got that working?

Thanks,

Steve

Can you take a screenshot of your system and post it here?
Also Check Activity Monitor to see how many % of your CPU being used
I attached the Sensor Kexts file, pls unzip it and transfer them to Other of your EFI Folder, and copy HWMonitor app to Application, that will give you more info how your system performance, :thumbup:
Good luck, :mrgreen:

Hi!
Even if I play music in iTunes the Frequency is on the top ))
Intel®_Power_Gadget.png

Here is my build and configs: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-i7-8700k-auros-z370-gaming-7-gtx1070ti-10-13-4.250934/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back