Contribute
Register

[Success] GA Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 + i7-8700k + RX5700XT + OC

Yes please!
Try this Clover folder, or if you wanna try OpenCore, I've ported it for ya...attached.
Just swap out the entire EFI folder for this one to try OpenCore.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 77
  • Strathman OpenCore EFI.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Sleep didn't work again.
I removed _pwr from xhc device and that did the trick. This was a tip from another friend.
I 'll definitely try the OpenCore also!

Thanks @plexi!!!
Sleep should work with _PRW in there on XHC.
It does on mine.
What bios version are you on?

I'm on F7.
The Z370 Gaming 7 is way better on F14 or F15a.
The boot is quicker and smoother and should have zero ACPI errors with the right DSDT.

Updated to F15a.
Same behaviour with sleep, but it's not bothering me. :thumbup:
Must be keyboard or mouse or something on USB if you're having to remove _PRW from XHC.
Maybe you need a clean install?

I've attached edited F14 and F15a DSDT's for this board.
These are both tested and work with sleep for me and many others.

Attachments

• Z370 G7 F14 Edited DSDT.aml.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Z370 G7 F15a Edited DSDT.aml.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 86
Must be keyboard or mouse or something on USB if you're having to remove _PRW from XHC.
Maybe you need a clean install?

I've attached edited F14 and F15a DSDT's for this board.
These are both tested and work with sleep for me and many others.

@plexi, hello friend. For my knowledge, what is the different from those DSDT and the one's that i made from the opencore guide?

@plexi, hello friend. For my knowledge, what is the different from those DSDT and the one's that i made from the opencore guide?
All ACPI fixes in one DSDT.aml file with any unused devices removed so the table is smaller and cleaner.
No devices needed in Device Properties in config.plist as they are already in the DSDT and will show up in PCI.
One is for Bios F14.
The other is for Bios F15a.

All ACPI fixes in one DSDT.aml file with any unused devices removed so the table is smaller and cleaner.
No devices needed in Device Properties in config.plist as they are already in the DSDT and will show up in PCI.
One is for Bios F14.
The other is for Bios F15a.

So,do I have to upload my settings from Macial to make me one unique for my build or can I use these ones?
Thanks

Back