Contribute
Register

[Success] GA-Z170N-WiFi | i3-6100 | Intel HD 530 - Sierra Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I have the same configuration as @Saganic0, but with a 6400 processor. When I install the kext with MultiBeast (same option) and reboot, I stuck Apple logo with 80%. Why? Thank you for support! My BIOS version is a F6.

Any updates on running macOS server? I'm interested in using it on my hackintosh, but I don't know if there's any known issues regarding this (macOS server on a hackintosh in general)?
I run one of my machines as a server, but I use CrushFTP, RealVNC and VPNActivator. Didn't need half the stuff macOS server offers, seemed needlessly complicated.

Hey guys. Ive got the same build and even chip. I'm trying to install to a ADATA M.2 256GB SSD. I've Removed my Wifi card and set all the BIOS and MultiBeast settings.

When I boot off my USB, It hangs at 50%.
This have anything to do with the fact I'm using a newer version of MultiBeast?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. Ive got the same build and even chip. I'm trying to install to a ADATA M.2 256GB SSD. I've Removed my Wifi card and set all the BIOS and MultiBeast settings.

When I boot off my USB, It hangs at 50%.
This have anything to do with the fact I'm using a newer version of MultiBeast?

UniBeast for Sierra is the program used to make a clover USB to boot from. I currently recommend UniBeast 7 and an App Store Sierra installer for this build. I haven't tried High Sierra on it just yet.

I run one of my machines as a server, but I use CrushFTP, RealVNC and VPNActivator. Didn't need half the stuff macOS server offers, seemed needlessly complicated.

I actually really like the macOS Server app. Allows you to control everything in one place and easily switch things on and off from the menu. But it is absolutely down to preference.

When I do a Windows machine with services like ftp, vnc, smb I much prefer the separation.

I cannot seem to get the audio to work at all. I have followed your steps and using the latest MultiBeast version but it just does not work. any ideas?

I cannot seem to get the audio to work at all. I have followed your steps and using the latest MultiBeast version but it just does not work. any ideas?
Audio will only work if initiated after Clover is installed, not before booting from helper drive.

Run MultiBeast again and just select your two audio configuration choices. (ManMan's Please Note in the MultiBeast announcement about having to run audio setup twice due to an Apple problem.}

Audio will only work if initiated after Clover is installed, not before booting from helper drive.
thanks dasboot5 but not sure I (newbie) understand. Do you mean don't use multibeast to install Realtek ALC1150 and 100 series audio and do it post Clover installation? Once I do the install, I have never booted from the helper drive, I just boot directly to Sierra.

Run MultiBeast again and just select your two audio configuration choices. (ManMan's Please Note in the MultiBeast announcement about having to run audio setup twice due to an Apple problem.}
Thanks Stork! I tried this but it still did not work. I can try a 3rd time.

Also, sleep and hibernate is still broken. I disabled hibernate and I was told the latest multibeast had a hibernate fix but I can't find it. Any chance you came across a fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back