Contribute
Register

<Success>GA-Z170 Gaming 7 + ASUS Radeon R9 390 in El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried so many things so far, I think I figure out how to get the gpu done, but I wanna ask you "do I have to take out the gpu, can't I use the boot arg "nv_disable=1" in the clover configurator" instead?. i mean Im afraid that I will mess it up Cz this is the first time me doing this.

So the problem you are having now is setting your config file with configurator app. So you could get boot working w/o any flag input in everytime you boot. is it right? sorry for my bad English..

yeah i tested the performance of the gpu through Heaven engine "benchmark" but it show me that the gpu that I'm using is "Palit Jetstream NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4096 MB", which is not my gpu

not the problem is i can't get my gpu detected by the system, i mean i have check in so many places and i try so many thing yet none worked. i guess the problem is with the graphic kext but i don't know how to fix it though

not the problem is i can't get my gpu detected by the system, i mean i have check in so many places and i try so many thing yet none worked. i guess the problem is with the graphic kext but i don't know how to fix it though

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Search above in this site. It might be that you have the newest GPU.

Working:

Everything excepting usb3.1c and Apple audio control UI(Sound working but just cannot control the sound strength by UI)

Hi Buyjoey,

Can you elaborate on the audio situation i was thinking of buying the gaming 7. How do you control the sound at the moment or have you found any fixes for the audio yet?

Hi Buyjoey,

Can you elaborate on the audio situation i was thinking of buying the gaming 7. How do you control the sound at the moment or have you found any fixes for the audio yet?

Hi,

I have a controller from my speaker system. So I can control it manually.

I think Audio UI will be resolved soon for other supporters. I am waiting for that.

You can try Toledo's solution for ACL audio or HDMI.

I tried some other methods like Toledo's. No luck to me. But Voodoo is working at least.

GL!

Joe

I am so happy!!

For Final Cut Pro X: Bruce's Benchx test showed me just 12sec for buying 5k output.

So fast and Smoothing.

R9 390 is working very fine for my single monitor,

I am not sure about double monitor system.(Probably not working still)

Good luck !!

Joe

hello,
first of all, thanks for the files you made for all of us with motherboard z170 gigabyte-gaming 7.

my system is:
z170 gigabyte-gaming 7
i7 6700k
gigabyte 980ti windforce
16gb ram corsair
750w psu

i needed your help, i don't know much about hackintosh, ( my first hackintosh was 775 socket with snow leopard, after that i dropped hackintosh)

I did install El capitan on my ssd (samsung evo 850 250gb).
i installed kexts for ethernet, sound onboard,
what drivers/kexts do i have to install for the graphics card?

ps: (please step by step, i am a noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back