Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] GA-H87M-D3H i5-4430 10.9.4 MB 6.4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that motherboard is awesome. I'm using a very similar setup, though with a discrete graphics card (GTX 660) and it was very painless (it's Flonne in my signature; this box replaced Etna, which is now running Windows 7 for my mother-in-law). Once I had it up and running with Multibeast I decided to see if I could follow the Clover guide. Ultimately, I built a 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD Fusion drive and have a 100% native /S/L/E folder, with just the Realtek audio and ethernet kexts along with FakeSMC on the EFI system partitions of the two drives. Toleda recently redid the ALC Clover stuff to be even more foolproof than before, so it's even easier to set up. Bring on Yosemite's official release - this Haswell box is ready for it.

Hey!

Could you post your config?

I have a very simillar build and I can't get Sleep to work!

My systems resets itself right after waking from sleep.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what does "select kext-dev-mode=1" mean? (I'm a Windows native, so I haven't learned where any of this Apple stuff is located yet.)

Thanks.

I am using the same Hardware on 10.9.5. Today morning when I tried to boot the machine it wasn't booting. So i tried to boot into safe mode using "-x", but it is getting stuck on the safe mode Apple logo screen. Please some help me solve the problem.

My build is:-
Gigabyte H87M-D3H
Core i5 4430
Zotac NVIDIA Geforce GT 610
4GB RAM

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back