Contribute
Register

SUCCESS GA-H55M-S2H | i3 530 | GeForce GT 430 1024 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply sir @kdolaac , I will try this morning and will inform you the result.

Sorry for the very late reply sir @kdolaac , I have tried many things after trying your config.plist but it seems didn't work... Right now I'm start over to read more articles to gain my confident back. Thank you very much for your caring and cooperation my friend!

Ok sir I will attach the picture as soon as possible Thank you very much for your caring sir @kdolaac
Btw can you use Intel GMA from your processor on Catalina?

Good day sir @kdolaac ,
I have try your config.plist (replaced my original config.plist with yours), based on my observation if compared to the old config.plist:
1. Your config.plist give a faster booting.
2. There is a worst problem with a display than before, the screen keeps blinking and lagging...
3. Sometime the monitor says "No signal" and reboot itself, sometime it can get almost the right resolution, and sometimes can get the right resolution.
4. At the booting menu, sometimes mouse working, meanwhile keyboard can't worked at all...

I can't check the "About this mac"menu because it is very laggy, but I think the Nvidia GT430 seems still not working...

Last edited:
Good day sir @kdolaac ,
I have try your config.plist (replaced my original config.plist with yours), based on my observation if compared to the old config.plist:
1. Your config.plist give a faster booting.
2. There is a worst problem with a display than before, the screen keeps blinking and lagging...
3. Sometime the monitor says "No signal" and reboot itself, sometime it can get almost the right resolution, and sometimes can get the right resolution.
4. At the booting menu, sometimes mouse working, meanwhile keyboard can't worked at all...

I can't check the "About this mac"menu because it is very laggy, but I think the Nvidia GT430 seems still not working...

Nvidia GT430 dont work with catalina

Oh yes I forgotten it sir @kdolaac , I'm sorry because you ever told me that Nvidia GT430 can't work with Catalina...
I am decided to re-install with High Sierra, at the post-install phase, I installed Clover Legacy Bootloader and modifying my config.plist with respect of yours...
Guess what?? I have successfully install high sierra with GT430 because of your config.plist! Truly this is my first hackintosh build
Thank you sir @kdolaac for your help! Now I can rest in peace lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back