SUCCESS GA-H55M-S2H | i3 530 | GeForce GT 430 1024 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
kext

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 11.25.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 11.25.43 PM.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 185
Good day sir @kdolaac , I am just a beginner in hackintoshing.
I have almost the same specifications like yours, such as:
CPU intel core i3-540 (the same chipset as i3-530);
GPU Nvidia GT 430 1GB DDR3
Except motherboard Intel DH55PJ....

Right now as far as I learned, you are the one who is successful to install macOS Mojave in this specification. Based on my observation, your motherboard (Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H) is the most favorable/ good choice for hackintoshing, maybe it's the reason behind the compatibility of macOS Mojave in your hardwares.

Furthermore, what is your recommendation of the newest macOS version for my hardwares above? I am thinking about High Sierra because of the limitation of my motherboard (or I can be wrong)?

Thank you sir @kdolaac

Good day sir @kdolaac , I am just a beginner in hackintoshing.
I have almost the same specifications like yours, such as:
CPU intel core i3-540 (the same chipset as i3-530);
Except motherboard Intel DH55PJ....

Right now as far as I learned, you are the one who is successful to install macOS Mojave in this specification. Based on my observation, your motherboard (Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H) is the most favorable/ good choice for hackintoshing, maybe it's the reason behind the compatibility of macOS Mojave in your hardwares.

Furthermore, what is your recommendation of the newest macOS version for my hardwares above? I am thinking about High Sierra because of the limitation of my motherboard (or I can be wrong)?

Thank you sir @kdolaac
I think it depends most in motherboard 1st I can post my config file later (at work) and you can look at.

I running the latest Catalina 10.15.4 and running 100% but the gt430 will not work with catalina I think there is a hack to get it To work but in have a gt710 1 gb that work so I have not tried

Wow great! Many thanks sir @kdolaac
I also have Nvidia GT 630 but not Kepler architecture, so I guess it will need Inject Nvidia but I haven't try it yet...

Update: I have installed High Sierra on my old PC:
CPU intel core i3-540
Motherboard Intel DH55PJ
Western digital HDD 500GB

After intalling clover legacy and copying EFI folder (sorted and collected just the important one for my motherboard) to installed EFI macOS High Sierra, I booted my PC.

After that, clover boot menu show up, after selecting boot macOS High Sierra, prohibited sign show up like this, and actually the last line is unreadable but i think it says "Still waiting for root device".

Attachments

• Need help 2.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 67
Try to boot with the kernel flag USBBusFix=Yes
Try to Enable/Disable Legacy USB in Bios
Try to Boot with ahcidisk=8 debug=8

Dear Sir @kdolaac ,

Thank you for your reply, I try to boot with one or more or all of your three-boot suggestions, and nothing work...
This is the config.plist file I get from the forums for my chipset:

Thank you for your kindness Sir @kdolaac , have a good day...

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.2 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back