Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] first build ever - Gigabyte & Corsair 650D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that iLife will come in my install of SL 10.6.3 retail DVD, but it seems it did not come. I just wonder if there is a free software which allows me to manipulate photos. If I went to buy iLife, what versions would I buy to fit with my SL version 10.6.8? Could I buy iLife 11 old version sold by amazon? In reality, I only need a software to make some screen shots smaller than what "Grab" makes since I am not a photographer. I will appreciate your input and comments, and thanks once more.

orestesdd said:
I thought that iLife will come in my install of SL 10.6.3 retail DVD, but it seems it did not come. I just wonder if there is a free software which allows me to manipulate photos. If I went to buy iLife, what versions would I buy to fit with my SL version 10.6.8? Could I buy iLife 11 old version sold by amazon? In reality, I only need a software to make some screen shots smaller than what "Grab" makes since I am not a photographer. I will appreciate your input and comments, and thanks once more.
"a kalózöböl" - translate it from Hungarian to English. :mrgreen:

orestesdd said:

You can change photo size in Preview, which you have as part of your install.

Vendetta said:
orestesdd said:

You can change photo size in Preview, which you have as part of your install.

Thank you. I figured it out after downloading "picasa".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back