Contribute
Register

[Success] Fadis96s - Perfect! - Z87X-D3H-i7 4770k - Nvidia GTX 780- El Capitan -OSX 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason, I can not update my original post as it says that my post contains Spam? admin??????
So...since I'm not telepathic, I need more information. What were you trying to add to your OP? Any mention of YouTube, including links, will be moderated to the number of YouTube video's that used pirated software.

So...since I'm not telepathic, I need more information. What were you trying to add to your OP? Any mention of YouTube, including links, will be moderated to the number of YouTube video's that used pirated software.

I don't understand, there is nothing wrong with my youtube video but it still says there is spam ...

all I'm doing is re-uploading the kext files and adding an update to the post

I don't understand, there is nothing wrong with my youtube video but it still says there is spam ...

all I'm doing is re-uploading the kext files and adding an update to the post
All YouTube video mentions are moderated so as we can catch spammers faster. We watch for moderated posts.

However, in your case it's probably something else although if you can successfully save, you post will be moderated for a short time due to your YouTube link. Make a few changes at a time so can we can determine what the word(s) is/are that are causing the spam notice.

All YouTube video mentions are moderated so as we can catch spammers faster. We watch for moderated posts.

However, in your case it's probably something else although if you can successfully save, you post will be moderated for a short time due to your YouTube link. Make a few changes at a time so can we can determine what the word(s) is/are that are causing the spam notice.

That’s good. I have to say the work you guys do is amazing!

With regards to the thread(post). I didn’t add anything, I tried to just remove the faulty kext and save. It still said I have spam.

Could be the links to the parts ?

OMG! I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!!!

My USB injector file is missing one of the USB ports, that's why its probably not perfect for you.

Here is the file

I'M SORRY!!!!
OMG! Sorry, I didn't catch this update from almost two years ago :(.

I'm about to update my PC (which I still use and it works great ;) ) to Mojave (I don't like where Catalina is going) and I'm checking everything I'll need.

Do you still use yours? Are you using Mojave?

Hi there, Sorry did up an old post. I recently changed my WIFI card and changed a few things to get working (cant remember what) but since then recently discovered that I have lost USB 3.0. USB 2.0 fine and its defo not a BIOS setting as (SMrt AUto enabled). I have almost identical build to OP with Z87MX-D3H series 8 motherboard. I have tried muliple steps, installing kexts (FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, FakePCIID.kext etc).

I know at @RehabMan will tell me to create a custom DSDT but I haven't ever needed to so far and appropriate kexts were simple enough for USB 3.0 support. to so far and seems overcomplicated for me. I tried @fadis96 ssdt but with no avail also.

Could someone like @trs96 @Stork @Gigamaxx please take a look for me? Files attached. Thanks a mil. Can't
Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 23.56.47.png
seem to get my head around this one.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.3 KB · Views: 50
Hi there, Sorry did up an old post. I recently changed my WIFI card and changed a few things to get working (cant remember what) but since then recently discovered that I have lost USB 3.0. USB 2.0 fine and its defo not a BIOS setting as (SMrt AUto enabled). I have almost identical build to OP with Z87MX-D3H series 8 motherboard. I have tried muliple steps, installing kexts (FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, FakePCIID.kext etc).

I know at @RehabMan will tell me to create a custom DSDT but I haven't ever needed to so far and appropriate kexts were simple enough for USB 3.0 support. to so far and seems overcomplicated for me. I tried @fadis96 ssdt but with no avail also.

Could someone like @trs96 @Stork @Gigamaxx please take a look for me? Files attached. Thanks a mil. Can'tView attachment 449881 seem to get my head around this one.
And here's my System report:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-15 at 00.29.21.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-15 at 00.29.21.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 45
Hi @alexjibcam. I'm doing some improvements right now to the same issue. Are you using USBinjectAll.kext with the port limit removed in a permanent way? That's not recommended at all.
Give me a few hours (or days) to patch and test a SSDT I'm generating to my motherboard and I'll share here the files so you can try them too

I managed to create a provisional SSDT that I'll test for a few days. I'll share it if the results are correct

I managed to create a provisional SSDT that I'll test for a few days. I'll share it if the results are correct
Great thanks. Yes manged to get working again via the latest version of multibeast and USB inject all but I know it's just a temporary solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back