Contribute
Register

[Success] El Capitan 10.11.5 - Skylake i5 6600 - Mini ITX GA H170N WIFI - GTX 950 - 16 GB Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, the set up is easy. I dont game so no need for over clocking. Let me know how your build goes.

Hey machineNZ, I completed my build. Got everything to work with some help in the forums. I used integrated graphics instead of GPU. I tried Sierra but saw and read that there was a bit of a problem with the graphics on the upper left bar, so I went with El Capitan. Thanks for the guide!!!!

Hey machineNZ, I completed my build. Got everything to work with some help in the forums. I used integrated graphics instead of GPU. I tried Sierra but saw and read that there was a bit of a problem with the graphics on the upper left bar, so I went with El Capitan. Thanks for the guide!!!!

Hi aztlan78, excellent! I tried to use the on board graphics but had some issues (some menu items were greyed out). No such issues with the graphics card, it works fine.

Glad to hear you got it working. The new boards can be a bit tricky....

I have stuck with El Capitan as well, will wait a bit before moving to Sierra.

fantastic job on the instruction, thanks a bunch
Hi I think that you asked a question about usb ports. I just did as the instructions said, and the USB ports worked fine. I pretty sure I get usb 3 speeds, seems to do transfers pretty quick. If you have any other questions pls add to this post. Like I said, most of the support came from within this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back