Graphics
Quadro FX 1700
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,
Five years ago, I modified my T7400 a little bit to use it with Lion, and it worked very well. Now I decided to give Tonymac a try, and it worked like a charm.
Here is my conf:
Upgraded to 32Gb ram
New SSD 120Gb. disk connected to ePCI card (Using the built in 73Gb SAS drive for documents)
Onboard network card not working, disabled. Using new Realtek compatible network card.
Onboard sound not working, using an old Hercules 5.1 chanel USB audio adapter
Built-in DVD RW not working, using external USB drive when needed.
Sierra installation following Tonymac guide step by step, enable nVidia injection.
During install it took a lot of time in "11-12 minutes left", be patient.
The couple of USB ports in motherboard does not works, but the 3 USB group are working, like the 2 in box's front side.

Now I am writing in Mobile out of house. I will complete all information and Bios configuration as soon as possible.
Sorry for my English, writing from Spain.
Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 14.05.21.png

Last edited:
Would you please share your EFI???:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hello can you Share your EFi? i have a dell t7400 with 64GB Ram intel xeon and radeon rx560 and i cannot install high sierra on it

I guess he could list his motherboard BIOS settings.
He installed Sierra, not High Sierra.

So I have a real Mac Pro 3,1 using the same mouse, keyboard and monitors as this Dell T7400. The Dell could run Catalina but the real Mac can't (Well, I could use DOSDude1's hacks) I see no more reason not to hackintosh my Dell!
If I do I will certainly document it although it has non-QPI Xeons but 32Gb RAM was only £23!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back