Contribute
Register

SUCCESS Dell Inspiron 530 Running El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok, sorry about that, it slipped by me that you mentioned that you were running 10.6.8 in your post from a few days ago.. I think we may need the modified bios to actually enable AHCI in the bios so that it's selectable, to get it to recognize the drives..

It looks like the q9300 that I'm running supports SSE 4.1 so I should be good on that front..

Last edited:
I have shutdown issue when i shutdown machine just go to black screen, mouse cursor still moving and fan still spinning. Does anyone know to fix?

i don't remember any issues like that with mine.

you don't have enough info on your profile to discern what you're working with, guessing it's some variant of the 530 since you're posting in this thread...

do some digging, most startup/shutdown/sleep issues mentioned about these are usually resolved with a DSDT file for the specific machine.

@teolo, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back