Contribute
Register

[success] Dell 3040 SFF Big Sur Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have a 3040 but you can try going into MISC---->Security -----> Securebootmodel and set it to Disable.

I changed it here and the same Kernel Panic error from the photo attached in the previous comment continues. It happens in OC 0.6.0 and 0.6.1. (Before it was working in beta 8 and you helped me fix the sound)

I also get a "Failed to get cannonical language identifier" error

I changed it here and the same Kernel Panic error from the photo attached in the previous comment continues. It happens in OC 0.6.0 and 0.6.1. (Before it was working in beta 8 and you helped me fix the sound)

I also get a "Failed to get cannonical language identifier" error
Try 0.6.2? maybe, it could have something to do with the IGPU or SATA devices according to the internet. However, was not able find someone with the same bytes traced.

I tried to adapt the settings to 0.6.2 and I'm stuck in this "boot-uuid-media" and "still waiting for root device" screen with a prohibited symbol.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1693.JPG
    IMG_1693.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 75
I tried to adapt the settings to 0.6.2 and I'm stuck in this "boot-uuid-media" and "still waiting for root device" screen with a prohibited symbol.
You have way too many kexts, some of them completely useless for your hardware.

Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 12.07.59.png

Can you help me with EFi files only use IGPU because i don't have Graphic card? So thanks

Can you help me with EFi files only use IGPU because i don't have Graphic card? So thanks

I can't see your system.
Big Sur 3040 SFF with Skylake iGPU?
In that case, #1 EFI will be helpful.
You can use it as it is, but please change the serial number.

I can't see your system.
Big Sur 3040 SFF with Skylake iGPU?
In that case, #1 EFI will be helpful.
You can use it as it is, but please change the serial number.
Yes. Dell 3040 SFF with Skylake iGPU. Please help me.

Specifically, raise the issue.

What's the problem now?

Hello I have a problem with my Dell 3040 SFF intel HD Graphics 530. I have Big Sur 11.1 running with Opencore 0.6.4 . In About this Mac it is shown correct but it does not use it, the dock is not transparent and animations are lagging. Do you have a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back