[Success] Core i7-8700K@5GHz, GeForce 1080Ti, Gigabyte Z370-HD3P

Status
Not open for further replies.
hii guyzz..
i have an i7 8700K with asus z370f gaming motherboard
n gtx 970 strix card
i cant able to boot my mac os sierra
itz occur an error plzz help me

i had upload an pic of an error plzz help me out i get stuck in my wrk so plzzz fast help me

Re-try after removing your PCIe add-on display card. Be sure to set the bios correctly.

Re-try after removing your PCIe add-on display card. Be sure to set the bios correctly.
sir can you tell me which bios setting is required for asus z370f-gaming..???

T
Tnx you sir bt i have an issue with an audio driver i cant able too find an alcs1220a audio driver anywhere too fix my audio issue can u help me out??

Hey y'all, I'm using the 8700k @ stock clock, with an ASUS Dual Series 1070, and an AsRock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming K6. My OS X is NOT stable. My "About This Mac" shows Unknown i7, and my RAM @ 3003 MHz instead of 3000. Here is my config.plist, and my kexts I'm using. Please can someone help?

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 7.13.39 AM.jpg

Attachments

• config.plist
    12 KB · Views: 215
Hello there,

I'm struggling to get my USB3.1 (The integrated ASMedia) at full speed ie 10GB, it shows only 5Gb/s on the attached USB 3.1 port/ I'm using an USB HDD with 3.1 connector. This same HDD when plugged in my Macbook Pro 2017 shows 10 Gb/s speed.
So do you guys have really 10 Gb speed ( ie USB 3.1Gen 2 speed ) with the Aerus Gaming 7/5/U?
What configuration USBInjectAll.kext and config.plist parameter are you using ?

In the other hand, I have my Nvidia 1080ti working great. Audio is ok when I plug an HDMI monitor, but no sound when I plug my DP monitor ?

I'm using this ssdt attached, located in my ACPI/patched EFI folder.

Is it normal to not have audio thru DP for Pascal GPUs ? Do we need to patch a kext in clover ?

Any help appreciated !

Many thanks

Attachments

• SSDT-NVDA.aml
    2.6 KB · Views: 180
  • USBInjectAll.kext.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 106
Hi guys,

finally i have first and powerful Hackintosh build on new Coffee Lake platform.

This is hardware list:
Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked to 5 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics card
Gigabyte Z370-HD3P Motherboard
16 GB, 3 000 MHz Memory
Samsung 960 Pro 1 TB SSD, NVMe, M.2 (APFS)
TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Wireless PCIe Card
IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle (working Apple Mouse)
Samsung UE55KS9090 Monitor (curved), adapter Club3D DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0, running 4K@60

Everything works (Board sound, HDMI sound, iMessage, iCloud, Mac App store etc.) and its incredibly fast, but it was haaaaard :)

View attachment 287358

have you updated to a 10.13.3?

could you please upload efi partition?

Could send me a link to the instructions you followed. I have been struggling to get my Nvidia GT 1080 Ti to work on my Hakintosh. I did an upgrade from El Capitan to High Sierra to see if that helps but OSx still wont recognize my graphics card.

My Motherboard is a Gigabyte Z87-D3HP Core i7 4790K, and I'm running it on 16gb Ram and Samsung 1 Tb SSD.

hi, do you use cuda? Is your system stable for long time cuda workloads? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back