Contribute
Register

[Success] Coffee Lake - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P - i5-8600K - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've been trying to install Mojave for days on a GA-Z370P-D3 with a i3-8100 (I haven't install the graphic card yet... One thing in a time.
It always freeze before the os installation load... I know it's not exactly the same mobo as you guys, but isn't it quiet similar ?... I've been tweaking the config.plist as much I as I could. I don't know what to do :(
Any one could take a look at it ? Thanks a lot for your help

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    22.3 MB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea ? here's what I got...

Attachments

• IMG_20190214_153127.jpg
    IMG_20190214_153127.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 224
I agree, I would start fresh and try the install with the GPU in the system, also double and triple check that your BIOS settings are correct and don't mess with your config.plist right away, try to get OSX installed first with the basics and go from there. What version of clover are you using?

Hello, I've been trying to install Mojave for days on a GA-Z370P-D3 with a i3-8100 (I haven't install the graphic card yet... One thing in a time.
It always freeze before the macOS installation load... I know it's not exactly the same mobo as you guys, but isn't it quiet similar ?... I've been tweaking the config.plist as much I as I could. I don't know what to do :(
Any one could take a look at it ? Thanks a lot for your help

You can try using my provided EFI folder on the first page of my build and see if that makes a difference. I had issues in initially building my system due to a corrupt config.plist. You can use it as a base for getting your system up and running, then tweak accordingly for your build.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, I'm gonna try that...

dude, please don't get me wrong, but if you haven't figured out how to run your graphics card on Mojave, please don't put Mojave in the title of your post, as it is misleading.

You still having the fan issue after sleep?

if so:

1. Reset CMOS
2. Restore your settings but dont touch Super IO Configuration

Fans should be working as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back