Contribute
Register

[Success] Coffee Lake - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P - i5-8600K - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, sorry for the silly question, as Iam new to hackintosh. You mentioned that after first booting into desktop without graphic card, then enable nvidia card. How exactly did you enable nv card?

See post #22 of this thread. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hey Joeblough can you tell me if you have CSM enabled or disabled in your BIOS? I was experiencing freezing too with my RX560 and was on SMBIOS 18,3 I just took your advice and switched to 18,1 lets see if it fixes my freezing.

So interestingly, on 18,1 I froze three times within 15-20 min of booting into OSX, so clearly that doesn't work for me. I am trying 18,2 now to see if that is any better. BTW, I have CSM enabled.

Each time I froze watching a video on facebook.

Well after about 13hrs using 18,2 I froze again. Not sure what do at this point, just wait until 10.13.4 gets released I guess and see if that fixes my issue.

@monsterz, hello, did you manage to get USB 3.0 working?
My USB ports just don't "see" any of USB 3 external hard drives.

@monsterz, hello, did you manage to get USB 3.0 working?
My USB ports just don't "see" any of USB 3 external hard drives.

All my USB 3.0 devices are detected if that's what you're asking. I went through and did a custom USB injection. You can read up on it on the first page of the build thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back