Contribute
Register

[Success] Clover install: GA-Z68X-UD4-B3, i7-2600K, GTX 570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, thanks very much!

First attempt at removing NullCPU resulted in a KP on reboot... I'm also using the Multibeast SSDT (overclocked), with Generate C & P states on. Sigh... Looks like I have a lot of reading to do :)

I suspect this is a SSDT issue, or that it doesn't like my overclocked CPU. Any immediate ideas as to why I might get a KP without NullCPU?

Going to tinker with it, but thanks again.

I'd start off by getting things running with the default CPU speed. If you have a spare HDD or SSD, do a test install without installing nullcpu to the hard drive. Was there a particular reason you did that in the first place? All of the clover guides I"ve read don't mention anything about that step...they only have you copy it to the install USB.

As I mentioned previously, ask kduvernay if he'll review your process. Here is a thread he started:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/143697-easy-yosemite-clover-usb-installer.html

It should be pretty easy to play around with this since you have a recover drive you can boot to. Also, if you hit spacebar at the clover boot menu you can boot without injected kexts.

Thank you for sharing this guide.

kind regards

with Sandybridge you should DropSSDT=Yes and set P and C States to no. Check that.

with Sandybridge you should DropSSDT=Yes and set P and C States to no. Check that.

Can you post your Clover config.plist or screenshot please?

kind regards

Wondering if you have upgraded to El Capitan yet - i have a similar board and BT/WiFi card and Continuity/Handoff is no longer working.

I've reached out to OSXWIFI to see if they can support, but just curious to know if yours was still working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back