- May 9, 2016
- Gigabyte Z170X-UD5
- RX 580
1. To do the install I ran the OS X installer from Catalina to install a fresh version of OS X on a fresh (different) drive. The EFI had already been created on my boot drive with configs that have been working since Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, etc. .and all the kexts updated (see screen shot)So a complete, fresh install ...
1) Did you use UniBeast or some other method?
2) Do you have any peripheral USB devices plugged-in besides keyboard and mouse?
3) Wireless or Ethernet?
2. I have keyboard plugged in, mouse has a dongle (its a Logitech G900), then there is also a USB camera attached. Have included a screen shot of the USB page of Hackintool.
3. Wireless. Connected to the network using wireless only.