Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS][Catalina 10.15.3]Gigabyte Z370 HD3/Intel-Core i3 8100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have Asrock Z370/Intel-Core i3 8100, but when update from Mojave to Catalina 10.15.5, I get a black screen. Any idea? Thanks

Hmm, it is good every time you want to update from previous Mac OS to a latest one , make a back up and run Mac OS installation. from the begin. When I was running Mojave i got the same problem afte update. So i made a new bootable usb with Catalina this time and all work perfect.

I guys, do you think the same procédure would work with a Gigabyte H370 HD3 ?
What about LAN driver ? did it works now ?

I guys, do you think the same procédure would work with a Gigabyte H370 HD3 ?
What about LAN driver ? did it works now ?

MORE informations :
I'm going to think that it should work because I read the page below :
H370 motherboards are only a notch below Z370 and Z390, and perfect for people who don’t like to tinker. These boards don’t support overclocking, multiple graphics card setups, or some of the more exotic Intel Rapid Storage Technology features. Other than those niche enthusiast features, and some differences in USB 3.1 support, H370 largely mirrors Z370.

>>> LINK <<<

Hi everyone ! This is my first post, i begin hackintosh with this build with High Sierra. After with Mojave , and now i decide to post this build with Catalina. There they are the steps that i make to setup Catalina with last update and all works perfectly!

Hi Tsimo, I'm upgrading my Z370 HD3 system with a Sapphire 5700xt and Catalina, please can you share your EFI folder? Thanks

Hi everyone ! This is my first post, i begin hackintosh with this build with High Sierra. After with Mojave , and now i decide to post this build with Catalina. There they are the steps that i make to setup Catalina with last update and all works perfectly!

First of all BIOS settings are the classics, VD-T disable etc

Step 1: I make a bootable usb stick with Unibeast for Catalina
Step 2: I install mac os with no extra drivers
Step 3: Once you get in Mac , download multibeast for Mojave (yes it works, from there you can take drivers for native audio support)
and Clover Configurator
Step 4: Open Clover Configurator and from the list left, select Mount EFI both for usb and your Mac OS disk. Then delete EFI folder from your MacOS drive and replace it with EFI folder from your usb stick. Then, inside your CLOVER folder there is a file "config.list", open it with clover configurator to set up UHD graphics acceleration. Once you open see my screenshots what i have check and do the same. Save and Exit . And Finally
Step 5: Open Multibeast for Mojave and select: Drivers-->Audio-->AppleALC and Optional 3 port (native)audio and click build and install
Reboot your system and all must works correctly

I hope this post help you :)
please can u attach UFI folder

Hi there, I am new to hackintosh. I have same motherboard. I am doing it with OpenCore. I have figured out all the Kext and drivers etc. Only thing I am not able to find is correct option of Kext for Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller ethernet card. Any help will be highly appriciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back