Contribute
Register

[Success] carlosvk's GA-Z87MX-D3H - i7-4770K - OSX 10.8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi carlos i checked with four monitors today all with hdmi cable same issue and when i came back to my home i checked with an old monitor but with dvi cable issue gone and you know what it boot time decreased and booted so fast.

so what might be the problem? hope is something that can be fixed because i cant use with this monitor its 17inch old monitor.

hi carlos what happens if i install 10.8 clean install and then update to mavericks may be the problem will be fixed.

yeah it sound weird with dvi cable everything is fine but with hdmi when it boots to osx looses video signal for like a min and then it will boot osx.

How old is the HDMI cable? What HDMI version does it support? It may be your HDMI cable is causing the problem.

hi stork today i checked with 6 different cables and in the end i bought a new hdmi cable checked with the new one same issue no change. Im thinking to make a fresh install of mountain lion and see what happens. Is there any suggestions on this problem.

hi stork is there any chance my ram causes this problem. Im using kingston hyper x 32gb 1600mhz
im asking this because this ram is not in the recommended list in tonymac website and the reason why i bought this is because only this company is available in the shops here.

hi stork thank you so much for your reply. i checked my ram and its compatible but i do had an issue during mac osx installation i was not able to run setup with 32 gb installed on 4 slots and then i googled liitle bit on the errors that i got during installation and i found that i have to leave only one slot filled so i took off 24gb ie 3X8gb and then i was able to run macosx setup and when i finished my installation i put back the all 32gb and its working fine.

this is my first mac and first hackintosh ever and finally i understand that building a hackintosh is a bit pain in the ass. right now i dont have sound i dont know why suddenly stopped working sound. audio device is recognised my macosx but no sound.

my last try will be mountain lion clean installation and if i still have the same issue i will just install windows 8 in this pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back