Contribute
Register

[Success] Bortoni's GA-Z270-HD3 | i7-7700k | Radeon RX560 | NVMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bortoni im planning the add to my configuration an RX560 in order to update to Mojave , i would like to keep the GTX 1080 in the first slot 16x to use when i boot in windows and RX 560 in the second slot wich is only 8x , can you suggest me any configuration .

@bortoni im planning the add to my configuration an RX560 in order to update to Mojave , i would like to keep the GTX 1080 in the first slot 16x to use when i boot in windows and RX 560 in the second slot wich is only 8x , can you suggest me any configuration .

I've never tried dual booting. Not sure how to help.

Ok thank you, however good post, very detailed , i need to try as well to do a fresh install more like vanilla as soon my RX arrive

Hi! Will you please upload the EFI folder?

Thanks for ur efi sharing. And it works perfect on my hackintosh. But there is still a problem, it cant get sleep.
i Use ur efi folder, and set Power Nap to false, but it auto wake up after sleep, about 30 seconds. And after auto wake up, screens get twinkle. Is there anything else i can do ?

My PC: GA-Z270-HD3 / 7700k / Rx560 / Dell 2718q 4k DP

Thanks for ur efi sharing. And it works perfect on my hackintosh. But there is still a problem, it cant get sleep.
i Use ur efi folder, and set Power Nap to false, but it auto wake up after sleep, about 30 seconds. And after auto wake up, screens get twinkle. Is there anything else i can do ?

My PC: GA-Z270-HD3 / 7700k / Rx560 / Dell 2718q 4k DP

I honestly haven't tried sleep in a long time (some High Sierra release). I usually leave my hack on for Plex server.

I will try it out later today and report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back