Contribute
Register

[Success] Bortoni's GA-Z270-HD3 | i7-7700k | Radeon RX560 | NVMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much

Hello Shuvrobhai, did you get your Integrated Graphics(HD 630) to work properly? I'm having trouble setting the proper frame buffer. I've used hackintool but everytime I boot, it has a pink tint and a lot of glitches. If you have a config file or some insight that would be greatly appreciated. Successfully booted into Catalina 15.3.

Hi, I'm Lucas and new to the community. So my understanding of what each piece of the config is not much.

I did try a few years back but my system was not compatible. New system, about two years ago, I started this build that is almost identical of this thread. hehe
Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 | 2y​
3,41 GHz Intel Core i5 7500 | 2y​
Radeon RX 580 8 GB | brand new​
16GB RAM | 2y​
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB | 2y​
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.77.61.2 AirPortDriverBrcmNIC-1305.8) | brand new​

I basically finished my rig and was trying to polish it up. I started following yours tuto. But, as I previously had a GTX 1060 6GB, I was not able to get some performance out of IGPU for developing (I'm a Software Developer) work stuff.

And now, with our quarantine I put some more effort to finish my build! :)

Installed 10.14 and updated to 10.14.6 (18G84), Now basically almost everything works: audio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Airdrop... and I can finally work with this rig after adding the RX 580.

igpu is not listed at system report
1589456409935.png

So, can you please, take a look at mine config.plist and give me a hint of what I've messed up following tutos? My rig is actually working, and I did not want to start over to be identical "historically", too.

And as you might have noticed, my English is not that good as I'm a Brazilian. Just let me know if you didn't get what I'm trying to say. :)

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.2 KB · Views: 54
Not yet. I actually just moved to 10.14.6 (see above). Not sure when I will make the jump.

Three things giving me pause as of now.

1) Need to update Clover past 5000 which needs to be done with care
2) Catalina still has some issues
3) I have a couple of important 32-bit apps I need. I need to figure out how to set up a virtual machine that runs Mojave.
Hi, seems, that you've got the same graphics card I got - Gigabyte Radeon RX560 Gaming OC 4G (Rev.2). The card works OOB with two monitors (HDMI, DP) but I need to have 3 monitors on one of the systems. The DVI-Out is recignized, but black. Can you tell, what is the best ACTUAL way to get it done?
I tried to find the answer in the forum, but I didn't. I'm using 10.14.6.
Thanks a lot in advance.
BR

PS - Definition is MacPro 5.1, because I found out, that CPU workload is only a quarter as high compared to iMac (17,1 - as far as I remember) on Logic Pro X.

PS PS - Does it make sense to go on with hackintool?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back