Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] blouse's "Hack Pro" :: i9-9900K + Z390 Aorus Pro + Vega 64 + TB3 + USB3 :: 100% working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to move to OpenCore and have read the pdf which seems a bit heavy, might wait until they release a utility like Clover Configurator for easy plist editing?

They do have OpenCore Configurator available but its advised by the developer to avoid using it (that was the story with Clover Configurator as well for quite awhile). Personally I like Xcode just fine.

Here's my EFI for OpenCore without my Symbios information although it works without as an iMac Pro 1,1. I left my boot arguments in place which may or may not work for you (-v dart=0 -disablegfxfirmware agdpmod=pikera )

Attachments

• ArousZ390MasterEFIOC.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 116
They do have OpenCore Configurator available but its advised by the developer to avoid using it (that was the story with Clover Configurator as well for quite awhile). Personally I like Xcode just fine.

Here's my EFI for OpenCore without my Symbios information although it works without as an iMac Pro 1,1. I left my boot arguments in place which may or may not work for you (-v dart=0 -disablegfxfirmware agdpmod=pikera )

Thank you!

Hey, I've got a build, exactly like this. However I've noticed that every instance where I boot into windows, Mojave refuses to boot unless I go into the BIOS and reset to optimised settings. Unless I do that, it gives either a black screen or a white box almost like a graphics glitch. It is booting off of the osx ssd as I've got a switch to turn individual drives on and off and have been shutting down before turning a drive on or off. I will upload my EFI and a picture of the screen later on.

When trying to boot into verbose mode without resetting the bios, "telemetry:ustackshot every 12000000000 cycles" is the last thing shown before the machine attempt to boot leading to the white box or black screen

I can't seem to get the microphone to work with a headset plugged into the combo jack on the front of my case, which is plugged into the F_Audio plug on the motherboard. Only the audio in the headset works. I've been through all the layout settings on the ALC1220 for AppleALC.kext as specified here: https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs

Does anyone have the front jack working for headsets with both audio and microphone?

EFI attached.

This has been tweaked slightly for my system which has the GC Titan Ridge TB card in PCIe slot 4 and a Fenvi T919 Wifi + Bluetooth card in PCIe x1 slot. Boot drive Samsung NVMe SSD in top M2 and Windows SSD in bottom M2 slot. Four SATA HDs connected and the RX5700 XT graphics card driving monitor via DisplayPort. Audio using layout 11 for rear green jack and front headphone connector.

VirtualSMC instead of FakeSMC.
FwRuntimeServices.efi, OcQuirks and Memory Allocation.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

Hello Rankrotten,

I was able to get my system booted with those files and removed OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi. I will be running some test to see if there is a performance hit.

Thanks.

Hello Rankrotten,

I was able to get my system booted with those files and removed OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi. I will be running some test to see if there is a performance hit.

Thanks.
Those three efi drivers are more stable than OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi (you really should not be using the free2000 driver).

I can't seem to get the microphone to work with a headset plugged into the combo jack on the front of my case, which is plugged into the F_Audio plug on the motherboard. Only the audio in the headset works. I've been through all the layout settings on the ALC1220 for AppleALC.kext as specified here: https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs

Does anyone have the front jack working for headsets with both audio and microphone?
Yeah, I use layout 16. I do that with alcid=16 as a boot argument. And for Clover: Set Devices → Audio → Inject = NO
Both are as instructed by the installation and usage guide of AppleALC.

Managed to get iGPU consistently loaded into the memory map using iMac19,1 and a 5700XT as main display output.
Need to short the clear_CMOS motherboard pins (with power off) and reload the BIOS and immediately enable internal graphics and make the other hackintosh changes. This seems to reset the memmap on next boot and frees up enough block space to load the iGPU. DVMT settings are not visible until second boot but I did not attempt to change anything here.
Also upgraded the main BIOS to version 12d but that is probably incidental.
No slide settings are specified in my config.plist
Kudos to poster @CODYQX4 for the idea of clearing the CMOS to reset the memmap.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back