Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] blouse's "Hack Pro" :: i9-9900K + Z390 Aorus Pro + Vega 64 + TB3 + USB3 :: 100% working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partially, yes.
Code:
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)</key>
<dict>...</dict>
This is the Vega 64 and is no longer needed in 10.14.5+ if you don't plan on over clocking. Fans on my Vega 56 are controlled properly without injecting these properties. Also, unless you have a Vega 64, these specific device properties will cause issues.
Code:
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
<dict>...</dict>
Is for the IGPU and only necessary if you want to run in headless mode WITH another GPU.

I'm using a RX580 and 10.14.6. I removed all of what was pasted on Page 1. How much should I put back for headless mode? It did speed up boot time by a good 6 seconds :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG-1257.JPG
    IMG-1257.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:
OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi presents the same error

what am I doing wrong?

Probably because you are using OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi - Try a different memory fix driver.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 108
I'm using 1x32GB RAM is that a problem?

on older builds I had to use <8GB

Last edited:
Awesome build! I do wedding editing, and I'm thinking to build a new hackintosh. How fast is the export of a FCPX project o3 3 hours to Blu-ray, .img or master file?

Hi all,

Has anyone had an issue where Compressor would only use 1 core for rendering video? The preferences allows me to select up to 3 cores for output, but when I actually submit a batch, it's only using 1 core.

I tried to delete the compressor prefs and start over, but the same thing still happens, and searching the forums didn't seem to bring up anything on point, so I thought I'd start here.

thx!

A

@blouse what's the utlity of this USBPorts.kext? I couldn't find any explanation about it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back