Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] blouse's "Hack Pro" :: i9-9900K + Z390 Aorus Pro + Vega 64 + TB3 + USB3 :: 100% working

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WIFI
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 56
Thank you for your Feedback.
The whole problem is on my side. The reason for the big differences in Geekbench is not my set-up, it is rather based on the different Geekbench versions. GB5 gives lower scores for same set-up than GB4 which was used by "blouse" and others here. Also, the memory frequency shows always only half of the given value as it is DDR (Double Data Rate).
So, all my fault by comparing apples and onions... Sorry
@blouse, et all, thank you for all the great work!

Were you able to fix it?

I'm having a problem where I'm getting a black cursor after my install, do you have anything like that?

Motherboard
MSI H370 GAMING PRO CARBON
CPU
i7 8770
Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Fabric Link on2 x MSI Radeon RX580 OC Armor edition. MDB= MSI H370 Gaming Pro Carbon

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-02 at 04.26.58.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-02 at 04.26.58.png
    324.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot 2019-10-02 at 04.26.26.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-02 at 04.26.26.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 52
Motherboard
GA Z390 AORUS PRO
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. iMac
  3. LC
  4. Plus
  5. Portable
  6. Power Mac
  7. PowerBook
  8. Quadra
  9. SE
  10. Xserve
Hi all,

Is anyone with this build running Pro Tools? I've got it installed, but it's not seeing my USB audio interface (Scarlet 2i4), which is otherwise showing up and working perfectly for the OS, as well as Premiere and Final Cut.

Motherboard
Z390 Aorus Pro
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
1080 ti
Followed this to a T and cannot get the installer working.

I look in the EFI folder and none of the drivers contain "-64".

Can someone please just upload their EFI folder for this i9 9900K / Z390 Aorus Pro build?

Motherboard
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 56
Followed this to a T and cannot get the installer working.

I look in the EFI folder and none of the drivers contain "-64".

Can someone please just upload their EFI folder for this i9 9900K / Z390 Aorus Pro build?
Yes. I’ll help you bro... I had the same issue...

Where are you stuck?

Motherboard
Z390 Aorus Pro
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
1080 ti
Yes. I’ll help you bro... I had the same issue...

Where are you stuck?

Thank you.

Well, it appears that at some point the OP made a switch to Mojave so (I'm guessing) some things were edited in the original post. I'm trying to install High Sierra so I can use a 1080 Ti. The card is not installed yet so I'm starting all of this with integrated graphics.

That said, after using the exact same BIOS, same BIOS settings, the exact same Clover Configurator options, etc, the installer will either halt immediately at "End Randomseed ++++++++++++++++++++++" or stop at 1/3rd with an error about certain calls being incorrect, out of date, etc. Using the guide the "-64" files are non-existent, so I've copied swapped other EFI folders that other users have posted with their success and each of them stops the installer at one of the points mentioned above.

I really just need a i9 9900k, Z390 Aorus Pro, High Sierra EFI folder to work from before I sort out my own graphics because starting from the guide (which results in a broken /drivers64UEFI folder, and may include other things meant for Mojave and no longer High Sierra) I cannot get the installer working.

Thanks for any help.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Thank you.

Well, it appears that at some point the OP made a switch to Mojave so (I'm guessing) some things were edited in the original post. I'm trying to install High Sierra so I can use a 1080 Ti. The card is not installed yet so I'm starting all of this with integrated graphics.

That said, after using the exact same BIOS, same BIOS settings, the exact same Clover Configurator options, etc, the installer will either halt immediately at "End Randomseed ++++++++++++++++++++++" or stop at 1/3rd with an error about certain calls being incorrect, out of date, etc. Using the guide the "-64" files are non-existent, so I've copied swapped other EFI folders that other users have posted with their success and each of them stops the installer at one of the points mentioned above.

I really just need a i9 9900k, Z390 Aorus Pro, High Sierra EFI folder to work from before I sort out my own graphics because starting from the guide (which results in a broken /drivers64UEFI folder, and may include other things meant for Mojave and no longer High Sierra) I cannot get the installer working.

Thanks for any help.
Try an older version of UniBeast. The latest version of Clover is 64bit only, and. since 32bit drivers have been removed, there is no longer a need to differentiate with "-64." The files Location have been changed to remove "64"too (from /drivers64 to /drivers/BIOS and from /drivers64UEFI to /drivers/UEFI).

Motherboard
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 56
Hi All,

I finally managed to get the Mojave working, thank you to all of you.

But now, my mouse when I'm moving it, it lags for a quick second every now and then. It's very odd. Like every 10 seconds there's a small jitter or lag.. Anyone had face this? I'm a photographer and this is really bugging me.

Seems like only happens when I'm moving the mouse the lag happens... even when I'm watching a video and moving my curser .. the same pause happens.

Any thoughts?

Motherboard
GA-H170N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core I5-6500
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
awesome build!!!congrats.