Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] blouse's "Hack Pro" :: i9-9900K + Z390 Aorus Pro + Vega 64 + TB3 + USB3 :: 100% working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Today I installed Mojave, in an i9-9900K with a motherboard Aorus Pro WIFI Z390. I have managed to install your audio kext and watch all the audio channels. But, after updating the system, it stopped working. Can you help me please?
Hi, how did you install this? please advise and thanks in advance! --barry

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 4.20.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 4.20.36 PM.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 66
Yeah exactly, you can follow the guide and read more on that on a previous page in this thread.

Here are the kexts and drivers that I use (config.plist is attached as well):

Screenshot%202018-12-21%20at%2018.00.20.png

I still have to map out the USB ports to be able to remove the USB limit extender and I also still wait for my GA-Titan Ridge to arrive so I can finally try to get the LG 5K to work as well.

Thanks man ! it's going forward with your plist. Now I can see that the IGPU is headless, nothing in the system report but I can see it in the IOReg.

But of course, there's still some issues. FCPX is still slow (playback is OK, but the playhead is kind of laggy) and preview / quick look with an h264 file is still impossible (preview window appears, but is loading forever).

dGPU is used in FCPX while playbacking, I can see that in the activity monitor, but still struggering.

How can I troubleshoot that issue ?

Those who have overclocked. Can you share all of your settings in bios. I’m at 5.0 but my Geekbench is staying around 36809. Some have gotten over 40000 so I assume I am doing something wrong. More power is always better. Fcpx uses it and soon dual Vegas so that should help even more.

I think I have a boot issue : every changes I'm making in my config.plist are not used when rebooting. Is there some sort of cache somewhere ?
Are you hitting the save button in the bottom left corner after you change something?

Yes ! even when I'm updating Clover, the version stays the same… I have aboslutely no idea of what I'm doing wrong…
I had the same problem when first learning the whole setup and all. Im not home at the moment and it will be later before I can post the screen shots on how to do it properly. Hopefully someone can chime in. Its hard to explain and show when not using the system in front of me.

Oh ok… You're a good samaritan you know !

edit : ok I used cp and rm in the terminal to replace the EFI folder, which seems to work way much better ! But now, when i'm copying @flav0ur 's plist in my EFI folder, it disappears at every boot… What the **** is wrong with that folder ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back