Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] blouse's "Hack Pro" :: i9-9900K + Z390 Aorus Pro + Vega 64 + TB3 + USB3 :: 100% working

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blouse for now. Although I hear rumblings of a new web driver by end of first Q2019

@blouse Got shut down working - seems to be an issue with the nVidia card and AptioMemoryFix-64.efi. As in - it doesn't work. At all. There is no settings combination I have been able to find that will allow a z390 board with an nVidia card in High Sierra to shut down. If it exists I'd seriously need video proof and a full explanation.

Consistently - I have been using for testing the attached vanilla from the ground up bare-bones built config file (included) and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi - a variant on the 2Drv fix.

IN ADDITION - FakeSMC over VirtualSMC for stability and compatibility.

Oh DEEPWAKE=8 required with ErB enabled in power with RGB off in power off and sleep mode required or at least helpful.

EDIT: uncheck -gux_defer_usb2. It seems to cause memory allocation errors but without it's fine.

drivers64UEFI
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
HFSPlus-64.efi
OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
FSInject-64.efi
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi

kexts -> other
FakeSMC_SMMSensors.kext
FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext
FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext
FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext
FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext
FakeSMC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
AppleALC.kext <- The one I provided at inject=16
WhateverGreen.kext
Lilu.kext
USBInjectAll.kext <- SSDT exclusions:
uia_exclude=HHS01,HS02,HS06,HS10,HS12,HS14,USR1,USR2,SS01,SS02,SS06,SS26
HS14 <- Bluetooth Device: Disable and Broadcom Bluetooth Cards and dongles WORK. Mine does.
HS12 <- it's an ITE device of some kind. I believe it may be the internal sensors or maybe the intel Wifi card? Either way...

SLEEP: Tomorrow i'm testing disabling HS13 -> which also disables my top panel USB2.0 ports to take out the H115i Platinum. Unless someone can give me insight into power overrides for the SSDT so it can be connected via usb internally (I've tried setting it as a 0-type USB2.0 plug and a 255 Header - both do bubkiss). Don't want to resort pulling the mini usb cable from the pump to see if it goes pulling out the testing. This was the only thing preventing sleep on my old 270 board even with an SSDT due to the damned pump head being annoying.

After that I just need to figure out why USB devices don't stay mounted or give the "this was unplugged" warning after wake. It messes with a few apps of mine like loopback and my audio port Steinberg USB 2.0 DAC loopback output remaps.

With those things resolved I can call it a golden build. If iWatch wake works. But I'm pretty sure it does if BT and Wifi work vanilla already.

Attachments

• OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
    17.8 KB · Views: 129
  • config DenOfLore.plist
    23 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Thank you,
My Intel Power Gadget does not display 5 GHz without overclocking.
If the HWP works properly, I will try it.

For me the Intel Power Gadget also doesn't show 5 GHz, but HWSensers / HWMonitor does. The Cinebench CPU scores are also very close, so I guess it's working regardless…

Last edited:
For me the Intel Power Gadget also doesn't show 5 GHz, but HWSensers / HWMonitor does. The Cinebench CPU scores are also very close, so I guess it's working regardless…

Even with iMac18.3 HWmonitor displayed 5.0Ghz.
I also tried MacMini8.1, but it was the same.
Thank you.

https://github.com/corpnewt/USBMap

Corpnewt is a script god for hackintosh. Cut building your SSDT time down CONSIDERABLY.

Hey man, glad you like it. I just pushed a bunch of commits today to make some things easier/more flexible. Working on an extensive guide for the whole process as well (as it seems to overwhelm a number of users), but that's been taking longer than I'd like to admit... Either way, glad my scripts make a difference :thumbup:

Happy Hacking,

-CorpNewt

No. It’s 5.0 BT which there is no Mac equiv for. Your best bet is to use USBMap-Master or manually build a USB mapping SSDT-UAL.aml file to tell the OS to exclude the BT card on-board (HS14 btw) so you can use a USB connected Broadcom Bluetooth device that’s vanilla with macOS.

I got my Bluetooth up and I’m pretty sure I’m the first to do it as of this morning.

Shut down and sleep are effed tho. The downside to using APTIOMemoryFix-64. Your system runs. Just can’t shut it down lol.

@DenOfLore

I’ve got Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54) on a Gigabyte AORUS Ultra (rev. 1.0) that includes “Intel Wireless-AC 9560 adapter” providing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.

Mojave Bluetooth works well with this adapter straight away without any mods, Magic Mouse, TrackPad, AirPods are connected and work well.

Edit: Installed F6 Bios on the motherboard and no more issue with BT.

Last edited:
@blouse Thanks for putting together this guide (and for @DenOfLore for your additions).

@blouse Did you do the SSDT for USB yet? I have have the same board as you, and it's a bit beyond me.

After searching around, I found that it was likely memory releated, so I tried OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi (all gave runtime errors) and finally back to the original AptioMemoryFix-64.efi... then it kicked and made it through the rest of the installer. o_O

I have a similar issue the day after upgrading to 10.14.2 (And I'm sure it worked just fine yesterday). The only way I got it to work for now is to disable IGPU via the BIOS.

@blouse Are your BIOS settings still the same as those written on the first page? I tried the MacMini8,1 SMBIOS but still don't see clock rates above 4.8GHz in the Intel Power Gadget.

I'm also still experiencing shutdown and sleep issues. Nothing I tried worked so far which is really puzzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back