Contribute
Register

[Success] Big Sur try on Sandy Bridge Z68 Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the first thing to attend to is that according to those error messages the NvmExpressDxe.efi driver isn't where it should be.
Ok good so far! I double checked your config.plist and realised that your "Drivers" structure has different "###.efi" inside. I took the five you are using. Now when it boots the OC get around that error message. But sadly when the promt shows up where i can select the drives to boot from i get lost of my USB keyboard. How can i get around this? Here's my EFI in the status quo:

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 31

Attachments

• ICH10.jpg
    ICH10.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 33
  • OC.jpg
    OC.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 40
  • clover.jpg
    clover.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 37
You mean this fix you can see in the screenshot right? I don't know how to properly get it into the patches section in OC. The entries in Clover has less Key/value pairs. so i don't know how to transfer them properly... BTW. im just using ProperTree.app.
Ok, i found this thread:

But it didn't worked for me. I added my edited config.plist for verifying purposes:

Attachments

• config.plist
    23.8 KB · Views: 32
Well, the first thing to attend to is that according to those error messages the NvmExpressDxe.efi driver isn't where it should be.
Ok i passed the OC drives entry section and the System goes on to boot. Now i get this kernel panic shown in the pictures below.

If i interpret them correctly it has something to do with com.driver.AppleCPUPowerManagement.
How can i get around this?

Attachments

• pre_panic.jpg
    pre_panic.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • panic.jpg
    panic.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
Ok i passed the OC drives entry section and the System goes on to boot. Now i get this kernel panic shown in the pictures below.

If i interpret them correctly it has something to do with com.driver.AppleCPUPowerManagement.
How can i get around this?
Enabling DummyPowerManagement should have taken care of that.

Could always try the old NullCPUPower kext in its place. Attached if you're interested.

Attachments

• NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 32
If I enable it I get KP that aren’t readable. So I can’t provide information here.

Attachments

• 8DD9B537-9AA9-496D-883A-84EA0CDE249C.jpeg
    8DD9B537-9AA9-496D-883A-84EA0CDE249C.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
If I enable it I get KP that aren’t readable. So I can’t provide information here.
"Still waiting for root device" is what you want to search for

Could always try the old NullCPUPower kext in its place. Attached if you're interested.
Didn’t work equal if DummyPowerManagement is on or off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back