- Sep 22, 2011
- HP EliteDesk 800 G5 Mini
- UHD 630
- Mobile Phone
@pyedog - Well done. I was looking at your config.plist to see if I could help with the 15s delay. Here are a few things to consider:
- Configure a bootable USB with your working EFI and then make any changes on the USB (so that your SSD EFI remains as a working master)
- You have chosen framebuffer <05001C59> which specifies 1 LVDS port and 2 DP ports (refer to this and see below). If your rig has an HDMI port, you may want to try framebuffer <00001B59> which defines 1 LVDS port, 1 HDMI port and 1 DP port (see below)
- If the connector order in the framebuffer (below) does not match the connector order on your rig, you will need to enable WEG frambuffer patching in DeviceProperties (framebuffer-patch-enable) and patch the framebuffers. This is probably going to require some trial and error.
- It's possible that the 15s delay can be resolved with some boot-args. You may want to play with boot-args darkwake (try values 0 and 2). You may also want to try boot-arg igfxonln=1.
- If your BIOS does not permit configuration of framebuffer memory, you may need to add these graphics DeviceProperties
- framebuffer-stolenmem: <00003001>
- framebuffer-fbmem: <00009000>
ID: 591C0005, STOLEN: 57 MB, FBMEM: 0 bytes, VRAM: 1536 MB, Flags: 0x00A30702 TOTAL STOLEN: 58 MB, TOTAL CURSOR: 1 MB (1572864 bytes), MAX STOLEN: 172 MB, MAX OVERALL: 173 MB (181940224 bytes) Model name: Intel UHD Graphics 617 Camellia: CamelliaV3 (3), Freq: 1388 Hz, FreqMax: 1388 Hz Mobile: 1, PipeCount: 3, PortCount: 3, FBMemoryCount: 3  busId: 0x00, pipe: 8, type: 0x00000002, flags: 0x00000098 - ConnectorLVDS  busId: 0x05, pipe: 9, type: 0x00000400, flags: 0x000003C7 - ConnectorDP  busId: 0x04, pipe: 10, type: 0x00000400, flags: 0x000003C7 - ConnectorDP 00000800 02000000 98000000 01050900 00040000 C7030000 02040A00 00040000 C7030000
ID: 591B0000, STOLEN: 38 MB, FBMEM: 21 MB, VRAM: 1536 MB, Flags: 0x0000130B TOTAL STOLEN: 39 MB, TOTAL CURSOR: 1 MB (1572864 bytes), MAX STOLEN: 136 MB, MAX OVERALL: 137 MB (144191488 bytes) Model name: Intel HD Graphics KBL CRB Camellia: CamelliaDisabled (0), Freq: 1388 Hz, FreqMax: 1388 Hz Mobile: 1, PipeCount: 3, PortCount: 3, FBMemoryCount: 3  busId: 0x00, pipe: 8, type: 0x00000002, flags: 0x00000098 - ConnectorLVDS  busId: 0x04, pipe: 10, type: 0x00000800, flags: 0x00000187 - ConnectorHDMI  busId: 0x06, pipe: 10, type: 0x00000400, flags: 0x00000187 - ConnectorDP 00000800 02000000 98000000 02040A00 00080000 87010000 03060A00 00040000 87010000